Limelight Forums

Full Version: 3D Printing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Have you ever tried 3D Printing? I have been doing that at my school. Our school is using Minifactory 3.

Here is the models what I have printed:
[Image: iIecRuZ.jpg]
Half Life 2 Citadel and City 17 (Citadel is from Thingiverse, also few of the buildings)

[Image: GPyaVqk.jpg]
My residental area (Made this myself)

Post your prints below!
Ayy! Nice prints. We don't do things like that at school. We aren't even allowed to use our smartphones Sad
Anyways I don't own one and imo they are to expensive for a private user.
(May 18, 2017, 08:02 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]Ayy! Nice prints. We don't do things like that at school. We aren't even allowed to use our smartphones Sad

Some of our librarys has Ultimaker 2 (3d printer) so I can also print at there. That is nice Smile It costs only 0,70€ per use.
(May 18, 2017, 08:02 AM)Rizion Wrote: [ -> ]Ayy! Nice prints. We don't do things like that at school. We aren't even allowed to use our smartphones Sad
Anyways I don't own one and
imo they are to expensive for a private user.

But you can make items with them, like tablet stands, etc. I have made pencil stand and other stuff Big Grin
(May 18, 2017, 11:00 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]

Some of our librarys has Ultimaker 2 (3d printer) so I can also print at there. That is nice Smile It costs only 0,70€ per use.

O.o Better move to Finnland fast...
Yea our school don't have money for computers.
Hahahaha my college probably has 3-D printers but they are severely restricted.
(May 23, 2017, 04:21 PM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha my college probably has 3-D printers but they are severely restricted.

I assume that's so you don't 3D print dicks with them?
(May 25, 2017, 12:52 AM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 23, 2017, 04:21 PM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha my college probably has 3-D printers but they are severely restricted.

I assume that's so you don't 3D print dicks with them?

People aren't that desperate for dildos xD