Limelight Forums

Full Version: Third Person View in Vehicle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While being in first person view while driving is smooth, however, when going into third person and driving around, the lag is absolutely terrible. It is jumping and staggering all the time which makes it impossible to drive in third person view.

I have got my FPS showing, and while driving in third person, my FPS is not dropping at all.

It happens on both VCMod and Photon.
Hello .

A Strange issue you've found - Personally I have not experienced or had knowledge on anything about it. Would you be able to provide a short demo or video on the issue so we can see what you are talking about?
I got exactly same. It like rubberbands, when I drive it teleports a bit back and like stuggering. I can't drive in thirdperson bcs of this basicly. I could send a video when am at home
@

I'm pretty sure you still have VCMOD's thirdperson view enabled. That attemptes to make the car feel more like NFS with the camera moving around when you turn etc.

Disable it in the VCMOD settings and it should act like the normal default camera.
(May 17, 2017, 02:18 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]  @

I'm pretty sure you still have VCMOD's thirdperson view enabled. That attemptes to make the car feel more like NFS with the camera moving around when you turn etc.

Disable it in the VCMOD settings and it should act like the normal default camera.

Still happening, even after I disabled VCMods Thirdperson
Well, after the server restart after the lag, I don't have any of the problems left. I disabled the vcmod thirdperson, I think that fixes it
I found out exactly what fixes the issue.

- Open VCMod
- Options
- Third Person View
- Change drop down menu from Advanced to Lerp.

This sorted the issue, without restart.
Is there anything else you would like to ask?
Due for closure by tomorrow if you have no further questions .
Closed due to lack of response from OP.

, if this is still an issue then please PM me or another Teacher to have this thread reopened and moved out from Archive.

Closed & Archived.