Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Cooli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Cooli | B>CSGO KEYS

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55474305

Server: [EU] LimeLight [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi-Serious Roleplay]

Time: 15th of May 2017 - Unknown time, as I didn't have time to upload this until two days later.

Summary:
Details will be shown on the video I have recorded in-game (posted under Evidence along with pictures), although, this is a written version of the events:

I was in the middle of executing a search warrant on the accused party, (Cooli), as he had previous suspicions regarding contraband and his windows were found to be completely blocked out of sight.

When I tried to contact him for a home visit but didn't receive any contact of him, I enforced the warrant, went upstairs (as seen in the photos) and gained access to his apartment.

I went inside to find the two canisters placed directly under the vehicle seat and thus an unrealistic and abusing construction that Cooli had put together. Both and have already seen this incident, and one of them has moved the canisters as seen in the video, hence why they don't line up anymore.

I asked if it would be more effective to post a Player Report on the forums after all and got approval from BlackDog to do so, as Cooli remained in the AFK slot for quite an amount of time.

Normally I don't mind constructions like these this much, but I do feel like this one would be actually used in case of a raid or upon finding out that they own contraband in their apartment. This allows for quick rooftop access and so, a quick escape. This would not only give an unfair advantage against other players, but is also abuse of the vehicle seat and a glitch allowing the user of the seat to glitch through the ceiling to the rooftop. Next to that, the construction was also poorly built and unstable as it was an upside-down vehicle seat balancing on two propane canisters.

I therefore accuse the party of breaking the following rules:
- Rule 6.8 c.q. Rule 6.9: Accused party has abused his PTE to construct an unrealistic (and in theory, unstable) build to access the rooftop;

- Rule 6.10 c.q. Rule 1.1: Accused has abused a vehicle seat in combination with a glitch to access the rooftop and therefore give himself an unfair advantage.

Evidence:

Video

Pictures

Thank you for your player-report, Wesley Lawrence.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
has 24 Hours to respond.
Was already handled by in-game.

As I said to Overlewd, my friend was afk in a chair and I thought it would be funny to put it there.
(May 17, 2017, 02:29 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I therefore accuse the party of breaking the following rules:
- Rule 6.8 c.q. Rule 6.9: Accused party has abused his PTE to construct an unrealistic (and in theory, unstable) build to access the rooftop;

- Rule 6.10 c.q. Rule 1.1: Accused has abused a vehicle seat in combination with a glitch to access the rooftop and therefore give himself an unfair advantage.
1. I quickly placed down some props under the chair, that looked(to me) like a good enough construction at the time that I was building it, but now I notice that it is not.

2. After building it I switched to the afk slot, and my friend was afk in the chair. I personaly hadn't even sat in the chair yet.
Denied

Closing Notes: This just seems to be banter on Cooli's side. Cooli, you're smarter than to risk your last chance on some silly building mistakes. I trust you'll do better to remove these to avoid these situations next time.