Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] HuskeyGirl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] [TGWB] HuskeyGirl

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138120535

Server: CityRP2

Time: 16th May - ~13:50 (UTC Time)

Summary: She shot me as an unarmed gardener - I also had my hands up. (You canot see how she shot me before but when she killed me it was the second time)
[RDM as Goverment Official with more than 200h]

Evidence: Youtube Link
Thank you for your player-report, Rizion.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Can you explain why you, an "unarmed innocent gardener" didn't run away at the first sight of gunfire? Why did you stick around in the middle of all the gunfire and keep walking around back and forth instead of exiting the corleone estate area?
I had a meeting with someone inside the house and thought they would let me in. In my openion it was better to put your hands up and lay down/don't run around as that would act suspicious and they could shoot me. I waited for them to open the gate.
You were waiting to be let inside the house which is currently being raided by SWAT? And getting inside the house which is getting shot up won't make you suspicious and get you shot?
Also you say it would be better to not run around, yet after a few seconds of lying down you stand up and start running around anyways.
Well?
Poster has been talked to in-game, reminded of rule 2.1f. PR denied.