Limelight Forums

Full Version: Email notification help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i disable these irritating email notifications when someone replies to anything any thread that i have written inĀ  Angry Angry Angry
Hello

This is a easy fix, allow me to guide you. Firstly, go to your UCP. Once you are there, look to your panel to the left with your User links, Under User Profile - find Edit Options and then it will take you to another page. UnderĀ Messaging and Notification there is something called Default Thread Subscription Mode which change to rather PM Notification or None. These will disable E-Mails being sent to you about replies to your subscribed threads.

Apologies for no image support, currently at college and unable to provide any as of now. Please get back to me if you have any issues or if you have fixed/sorted the issue out.
Ah alright, I looked in the notification options and disabled evrrything there and they still kept coming, But this will probably help Smile

Issue solved, can be closed
Excellent. Enjoy your time at LimeLight, !

Thread Closed and Archive
User's email issue has been adjusted to prevent emails.