Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Rip the Jacker

Ban ID: 5394

Banned by: [L²] Soviethooves

Server: V4B1

Ban Reason: Mass RDM

Why should you be unbanned?: I didn't mass RDM, I killed 2 people, one of which was accidental because he walked in front of my fire, and the other who attacked & tazed one of the guys who was in the same 'Extremist' RP group. That's why I opened fire on him, it wasn't RDM it was legitimate RP.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Rip the Jacker.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You have 7 hours which gave you more than enough time to read our rules so I assume you know why you have the suspension.

If you would like a explanation, I can easily explain.

Also, don't bump your UBR. Its only been 20 minutes.
Can you explain it please?
1. Although I didn't list it, you committed to Extremist RP as a "Muslim Extremist" something we do not allow on our servers.

2. You began to open fire in a church for what you said was because someone there had "attacked & tazed one of the guys who was in the same 'Extremist' RP group." The weird thing is, you fired into the middle of the reception, directly at me and 2 other members of the reception, people completely unrelated to the government (except for me, but I never met you in that session), killing 2 people and injuring 1 (I believe) in the process.
(May 14, 2017, 05:56 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]1. Although I didn't list it, you committed to Extremist RP as a "Muslim Extremist" something we do not allow on our servers.

2. You began to open fire in a church for what you said was because someone there had "attacked & tazed one of the guys who was in the same 'Extremist' RP group." The weird thing is, you fired into the middle of the reception, directly at me and 2 other members of the reception, people completely unrelated to the government (except for me, but I never met you in that session), killing 2 people and injuring 1 (I believe) in the process.
: 1.
Quote:2.2 Extremist roleplays are only allowed when they do not reference real-life extremist groups/leaders.

2. I attacked you (the priest) first and after that I adjusted my spray to the SWAT members on the right side. I assumed every citizen would run away when I started firing so I didnt know the bride(second person that I shot)was there. My attacks and shots were all fitting in the situation and my rp.
(May 14, 2017, 11:11 PM)Rip the Jacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 14, 2017, 05:56 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]1. Although I didn't list it, you committed to Extremist RP as a "Muslim Extremist" something we do not allow on our servers.

: 1.
Quote:2.2 Extremist roleplays are only allowed when they do not reference real-life extremist groups/leaders.

2. I attacked you (the priest) first and after that I adjusted my spray to the SWAT members on the right side. I assumed every citizen would run away when I started firing so I didnt know the bride(second person that I shot)was there. My attacks and shots were all fitting in the situation and my rp.

Muslim extremist are a real thing, so thank you for making that clear.

Also, I thought you were targeting someone who attacked your friend, so why did you attack me first if I never encountered your group?
Muslim extremists are indeed a real thing, but so are extremists. They are however, not a 'group' or a 'leader'.

As fitting for my roleplay, seeing as my character was angered by the mistreating of the other extremists, It's obvious I would attack the priest first(you) and then the goverment on the right side.
Denied

Closing Notes: As you stated, we do not allow real life extremists groups. Muslim extremists are in fact a group and will be treated as such for our rules. You have also been dodging the question to answer why you fired on me first when you first stated that you were there only to target the player that attacked another member of your RP, so that will be considered lieing in the courthouse and randomly targeting other players in your shooting.