Limelight Forums

Full Version: LONEWOLFGAMER6 un ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: LONEWOLFGAMER6

Ban ID: 5379

Banned by:[L²] Rocket

Server: V4B1 

Ban Reason: Causing problems in other communities. Mass RDM and advertising Limelight.

Why should you be unbanned?: I'm going to go through my reasons step by step, firstly, 'causing problems in other communitys' during mine and [L²:RP]John2240

time on fearless rp we where going to mess around on the server bcause we thought we could I will take full responsibility towards the fact that we did go on fearless rp to cause trouble however this is not a rule from which I have seen this is the same thing as me going on a TTT community server and rdm'ing there it wouldn't instigate a problem to which the community I am in (limelight) 2nd 'mass rdm' mass rdm wasn't applied to this server (limelight' so I am unsure of the problem if I wish to go on another server and do as I wish I am allowed I can not be tolled what I am allowed to do and what not to do  but of which this is why rules are added of which I have followed on limelight to the fullest amount yes I broke rules on fearless but this did not affect the community which the past two reasons for my ban are invalid unless a rule for the first reason is shown to me (of which I would like as I did not see this as rule but I may have missed it) which leads me to the third and final reason for my ban 'advertising limelight' of which I quote (of which I can remember) ''the admins on this server suck I have killed 20 people limelight rules good b) (the good b meant to say good bye) of which I was not aware  that this is kind of advertising but I thought this as an opinion rather than advertising of which was not an intended advertisement, and the other point being that I did mean to remove my tags at the time which I removed the tags and was talking to a freind at the time and forgot to click save so that I was LONEWOLFGAMER6 not [L2RP]LONEWOLFGAMER6  Which was an honest mistake my leaving sentance will consist of a recomendation for my ban time which i am not saying that i dont whant to be fully unbanned but would wish for my ban to be lowered to a few days weeks or months as forever doesnt seem intierly fair for that i have played a clean game for up to since i belive the 300 hour mark or 200 hr mark i cant fully remember but i have made freinds with both admins and the moderators/developers if this un-ban request does not make it through this will also be a anouncment for an apology letter for downing the name of limelgiht of which i am glad to say that im apart of this community aswell as an apology letter to all thank you for reading this post and a goodbye for hopefully for now during the reading of this post I will be posting a public sorry post to the fear less community I can not change what I have already done I can only  say sorry and hope for your forgivness towards my actions and make amends to my possible future thank you and goodbye

[font=Courier New]Evidence: N/A[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, LONEWOLFGAMER6.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under investigation and discussion.
Because the reason you've been banned is not in the rules you will be both unbanned.

However, please respect the tags you wear, leave the advertising to limelight's media team and not going around killing people on a different server. If it was up to me you two would still be banned but since I respect the choice and opinion of others you will both be unbanned.

Understand that, you've set a pretty bad example on a different community, people there will generalize all of our players from your actions. I hope you've learned something.

Concluded.