Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request [L²:RP]John2240
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
[L²:RP]John2240

Ban ID:5378

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²] Rocket
Server: 
[Eu] LimeLight Evocity_v4b1]
Ban Reason:
Causing problems in other communities. Mass RDM and advertising Limelight.
Why should you be unbanned?: 
Because i was not creating a bad name for limelight and i was not intentionaly trying to create a bad name for limelight in any sense, i was on fearless for at least 5-10 mins before General Rickets decided to be a corrupt person and tell me i was creating a bad name for limelight which i wasn't and i never will try to create a bad name for limelight. Also i try to explain the situtation of what went down but the admin took non of it and just straight ban us with out care and not full explanation, also he mentioned he got a message and a screenshot of evidence of me making a bad name for limelight but i was not in any shape or form and i have used limelight as my no.1 server that i play on and never want to create a bad name for. So i think the ban should be atleast decreased from peremant as i was not intenationaly doing any of the things mentioned in the ban, but rather just having fun on a server without purpose and not meaningful.
Evidence:
Elbrando |AUT/GER| (Only Heard it and seen it happen)
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²:RP]LONEWOLFGAMER6 (Also got banned/Victim who seen and heard it all)[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, John(SMTL).

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under investigation and discussion.
Because the reason you've been banned is not in the rules you will be both unbanned.

However, please respect the tags you wear, leave the advertising to limelight's media team and not going around killing people on a different server. If it was up to me you two would still be banned but since I respect the choice and opinion of others you will both be unbanned.

Understand that, you've set a pretty bad example on a different community, people there will generalize all of our players from your actions. I hope you've learned something.

Concluded.