Limelight Forums

Full Version: crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I open the L4D2 props my game crashes.
Few Questions/ Things you can try

Do you have Left 4 Dead 2 installed?
Have you attempted to reinstall Left 4 Dead 2?
Have you attempted to unmounted Left 4 Dead 2 and Remount it? (Game Controller on Title Screen)
How long have you been experiencing this?
Is this just on LimeLight?
Is this just from the Left 4 Dead 2 Spawn List?
(May 9, 2017, 03:05 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Few Questions/ Things you can try

Do you have Left 4 Dead 2 installed?
Have you attempted to reinstall Left 4 Dead 2?
Have you attempted to unmounted Left 4 Dead 2 and Remount it? (Game Controller on Title Screen)
How long have you been experiencing this?
Is this just on LimeLight?
Is this just from the Left 4 Dead 2 Spawn List?
1: Yes
2: Yes
3: Yes
4: Today
5: No
6: No, just found out I crash on the build server when I type in something. i.e door.
Do you have gmod_mcore_test 1 enabled ? (If you have dual cores, it helps alot)
Also. Searching for "door" will crash anyones game. (Also crashes for me, crashes many other peoples game aswell.)
Try searching for note, or mug as there arent that many props on that list.

If it does not happen in singleplayer. Try opening it there, so the icons will load.
Mine game isn't crashing if I search "door" "tower" etc. Have you changed dxlevel?
Do "-dxlevel 80" to startup settings. Then try searching "door", then it shouldn't crash
Any updates on this ?
still have the problem .
When I get home, I will have a look and search it to see if I have the same issues as you. 

How much of a percent are you certain that it's Left 4 Dead making this issue?
(May 16, 2017, 03:37 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]When I get home, I will have a look and search it to see if I have the same issues as you. 

How much of a percent are you certain that it's Left 4 Dead making this issue?
It happens with certain csgo proplists too so I have no clue.
Do -dxlevel 80 to startup settings
Hello

Personally, I don't know or can find the issue to replicate it from my side. When searching or even looking in the two game's proplists I don't have an issue. I'll see if any other Teachers might know anything for you. Also, have you tried 's Suggestion?
Are you sure you have the game mounted from within Garry's Mod?
(May 18, 2017, 03:53 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Personally, I don't know or can find the issue to replicate it from my side. When searching or even looking in the two game's proplists I don't have an issue. I'll see if any other Teachers might know anything for you. Also, have you tried 's Suggestion?
Yes, didnt work for me.
(May 18, 2017, 03:54 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you have the game mounted from within Garry's Mod?
Yes.
Pages: 1 2