Limelight Forums

Full Version: Buying Lamborghini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to buy a Lamborghini.
pm me with your price
12 mil
(May 9, 2017, 10:29 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]12 mil

nice meme
20 mil.
$19.999.999
(May 9, 2017, 10:29 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]12 mil
Hahahaha making ridiculous offers when you really have no intent to sell, so original. Not like you've done it for every post either
bump
buummmmmmp
12m plus a free back massage
(May 12, 2017, 08:58 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]12m plus a free back massage

12m and a free massage somewhere else big boy
the car is worth 10+ million
(May 12, 2017, 11:54 AM)understandable Wrote: [ -> ]the car is worth 10+ million

Considering I oversaw a sale for one just a few days ago, finally a total cost of $8,000,000 I disagree.
I do believe it is the price of what the Lambo Community says it is due to their limitation wtihin the games. There are only like 3-4 active Lambos available.
(May 12, 2017, 05:56 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe it is the price of what the Lambo Community says it is due to their limitation wtihin the games. There are only like 3-4 active Lambos available.
What it's worth and what you want are two very different things. Considering the current richest player has 11 million (After selling a Lamborghini, mind you) I think you'd be hard pressed to get 20 million. Value is defined by what any given person will pay, not what it's priced at.
So unless you're actually interested in a serious transaction, please refrain from continued replies.