Limelight Forums

Full Version: How's it hanging?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wheatcake here, I started playing on this server sometime in late March, being a 'minge' as you do...
Clocked about 130ish hours since then and I'm having fun actually role-playing instead of being a 'minge' 24/7.
Bought donator which expires at June... If I am still enjoying the server and playing it enough i'll probably buy another 3 months, even though I've spent a total of £22.10 I hope those £20 and £25 perks get released soon with some new ideas.
My IRL name is Tom and I live England, coming for West Yorkshire. Inventors of the Yorkshire puddings and the flushing toilet.... so beat that... Tongue
Hope to meet some new players and have some more fun experiences.
Thank you. Heart

P.S. Clocked in around 5 bans and 6 blacklists, but I am trying to cut it down now that I've learned how fun role-playing can actually be, (if people follow the rules, coming from me... Yeah i know Confused ).
Saw you on the servers, seems like ur a pretty chill guy. Welcome to Limelight.
Welcome friend.
You're a chill dude! Already played a few time whit'ya on the servers. Welcome!
To the left a bit
sick men wheatcake
Quote:How's it hanging?

Mine hangs slightly to the left.

Hi
Best you to it okay, get another joke
(May 8, 2017, 05:40 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]You're a chill dude! Already played a few time whit'ya on the servers. Welcome!

Same to you, mingesert...
(May 8, 2017, 10:37 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]To the left a bit

I knew that was coming.
Mine also hangs slightly on the left, and the rest down low.
Welcome.
hello
(May 8, 2017, 11:27 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]Best you to it okay, get another joke

It's not a joke im being dead serious Jono. These things are important to be expressed to our new players.

Also, It help if you have one first before it can hang anywhere.
Wheatcake.

Original name.
(May 10, 2017, 02:24 AM)Coupcake Wrote: [ -> ]Wheatcake.

Original name.

Never said it wasn't original. We're the cake gang.
Pages: 1 2