Limelight Forums

Full Version: Running Code 3 must be fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/dKOcNnA2fcc[/video]

Isn't this too extreme for a Vic? Big Grin
Too high speed in my opinion though. The second Officer didn't even really stop.
Makes my shit driving while code 3 on here seem realistic then.
A momentun to the EC:PD...

**Sees shots fired**
"Welp, won't need this."
**Throws out rulebook**
**Rams 10 vehicles to get to the scene, causing a lot of damage**
(May 8, 2017, 04:45 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]A momentun to the ECTongueD...

**Sees shots fired**
"Welp, won't need this."
**Throws out rulebook**
**Rams 10 vehicles to get to the scene, causing a lot of damage**

"God dammit Officer Bekowski, you're a loose cannon! You know how much damage you did today, huh? I got the press so far up my ass I'm coughin' up noosepapahs!"
Atleast the Engine sounds awesome. ^^
That roar, jesus.
I dont know in America but in europe even if police or ambulance are in emergency they still need to follow the trafic rules , as example , if they fail a stop sign and crash in citizen vehicle they wilk be fucked up with the law
First-hand ambulance experience, yes, it's a ton of fun.
(May 8, 2017, 06:30 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know in America but in europe even if police or ambulance are in emergency they still need to follow the trafic rules , as example , if they fail a stop sign and crash in citizen vehicle they wilk be fucked up with the law

Wait you have stop signs in Portugal?

I thought it was only the US that had that completely stupid form of traffic control.
(May 8, 2017, 06:30 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know in America but in europe even if police or ambulance are in emergency they still need to follow the trafic rules , as example , if they fail a stop sign and crash in citizen vehicle they wilk be fucked up with the law

If they are responding code 3, they have to stop at a stop sign? That seems counter productice
(May 8, 2017, 08:51 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]

If they are responding code 3, they have to stop at a stop sign? That seems counter productice

No, they dont. They just have to drive slower and make sure that no car is comming. When they make an accident while they have the Stop Sign on their side, then they are in big trouble.
(May 8, 2017, 08:43 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]

Wait you have stop signs in Portugal?

I thought it was only the US that had that completely stupid form of traffic control.

Yeah like this ones

[Image: Stop_sign%28standard%29.svg]

It isnt you know why , example , im crossing the road with my truck , ambulance comes in emergency , fails to stop in Stop sign and because of that crash on me and they all die , who is guilty? not me , the guy who broke the traffic rules , for common sense we let them pass , BUT! if theres stop sign for them or red signal or if i have priority , they must always no matter the situation , follow the traffic rules , what you see in real life sometimes its diferent i know , but theres rules on road man

When rolling Code 3, emergency vehicles have to slow down at stop signs to make sure all vehicles are stopping to allow the emergency vehicle to proceed. You'll see this most times as a vehicle moves one lane at a time.
Something that's worth adding that is both relevant ingame and in real life:

If there's a Police-Car or Ambulance behind you with the sirenes on then make room. God knows how many times I've tried to drive past cars who think I'm chasing them who proceed with speeding up while blocking the road.
(May 13, 2017, 02:37 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]cars who think I'm chasing them who proceed with speeding up while blocking the road.

And then continue to speed up in the exact direction I am heading towards, hence the pursuit intensifies and make you lose track of your main goal to rescue a pet kitten out of a tree.
Pages: 1 2