Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Ownagesrule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Ownagesrule

Ban ID: 4129

Banned by: [L²] Sirwulf

Server: EVOCITY_V4B1

Ban Reason: RDM, killing with no RP involved, hunting down officer without validating IC - Already had last chance

Why should you be unbanned?: What happened was that a cop arrested me for viewing a crime that happened on the other side of the road without a warning also giving me the maximum jail time. I couldn't just let this slip as an anarchist, when I got out of jail I searched through the map trying to find the cop which I eventually found and I killed the cop. I do agree I could have roleplayed the situation which is my fauly but is this worth a perma-ban? I can see the wrong I did the lack of roleplay that happened.I do see my mistakes but still is it really rdm a man who robbed me of my life for the maximum jail time you can have for just standing a street away from a crime scene and without a warning, I do regret the lack of RP and learned that you can't just kill without adding roleplay to the situation. I promise that situations without roleplay won't happen anymore I learned from my mistakes. 

Evidence: No evidence.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ownagesrule.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Here's the deal, you were already past your last chance:

ID: 4075 - FailRP: Asking a police officer to taze him, and to let the jail door kill him - 2016-09-14
ID: 3328 - Major player insults - Last chance - 2016-06-18

ID 4075 was technically your last chance, but you were given a break on that one.

The main issue isn't just with this situation.  Yes, you are right.  This instance is not worth a permaban.  But, 13 Bans and 17 Blacklists in the course of one year is.

You have a massive amount of chances to correct your actions, and yet you continue.  My ban was 12 days after your last ban was issued.

So my thing here is, why should you be unbanned when records show that you don't learn from your mistakes?
I think that me now recognizing my mistakes and knowing I won't do them again cause I learned to roleplay is one of the reasons to unban me. While I was gone I learned to roleplay better on serious Arma III roleplay servers where even being afk can get you a long ban and I now know how to roleplay and won't break the rules again I promise, I know a promise isn't a lot to go on but I can roleplay truly good now I learned it good on the arma servers and wish to roleplay again on this server. So please, I ask for this last chance to proof myself that I'm better now and won't break a single rule.
I can't see any reply's posted it says two people replied in the upcoming two hours but it ain't showing
(May 8, 2017, 03:45 AM)ownagesrule Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see any reply's posted it says two people replied in the upcoming two hours but it ain't showing

Hidden posts, intentional(not a bug), so don't worry.
(May 8, 2017, 03:57 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 8, 2017, 03:45 AM)ownagesrule Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see any reply's posted it says two people replied in the upcoming two hours but it ain't showing

Hidden posts, intentional(not a bug), so don't worry.

Ah okay, thanks for informing.
Alright, I'll be frank with you here. I remember watching your actions for quite awhile, and you always seemed to skim the borders of the rules. It looked to me that your only reason to play was to ruin the experience of other players.

It has been over half a year now and you say that you have matured in your playstyle.

My first thought is no, you'll just get banned straight away and harass others.

However, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here. I'll approve this. However, any violation of the rules in a six month timeframe will lead to a reissue of the perma ban.

I'm going to trust your maturity here. Please don't make me regret that.

Sound fair to you?
(May 8, 2017, 07:00 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'll be frank with you here. I remember watching your actions for quite awhile, and you always seemed to skim the borders of the rules. It looked to me that your only reason to play was to ruin the experience of other players.

It has been over half a year now and you say that you have matured in your playstyle.

My first thought is no, you'll just get banned straight away and harass others.

However, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here.  I'll approve this. However, any violation of the rules in a six month timeframe will lead to a reissue of the perma ban.

I'm going to trust your maturity here.  Please don't make me regret that.

Sound fair to you?

Yes, I appreciate that you trust me.
Approved. Permaban will be lifted. Player will need to have a clear record until November 8th, 2017 or the Permaban will resume.

Ownagesrule, I appreciate your candor, and I look forward to seeing your new play style.