Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cutting Room Floor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I've been off the team for nearly 9 months now I figured it'd be okay to share some of the early concepts of features that are present in the game or ones that never got released. Some of this stuff is pretty old and was definitely replaced or reworked for the better. I'm fairly confident anything shown here is no longer being worked on (if I'm wrong on this staff please feel free to remove it or let me know and I'll take the parts down) and this is mostly just to show the progression of things such as the website and menus. I still have the source files for some things if anyone wants them to mess about with, enjoy!

F1 Menu Progression

HUD Progression
Scrapped

Limelight Website Progression
Scrapped

Police Computer

EvoBank Card - Scrapped

SWAT Van - Scrapped

Firefighters - Scrapped

Custom Police Force - Scrapped

Stock Exchange

Firetrucks - Scrapped

Resources
PSD of the Limelight logo, all you need is the font Sign Painter - House Script which is pretty easy to find: https://puu.sh/vF4jG.psd

If you want any PSD files to anything else shown above I may still have it locally and be able to share it with you so you can learn from them.
I want everything ot this Sad
Why is it for some reason, I prefer this S.W.A.T Van than the current?
(May 4, 2017, 12:16 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it for some reason, I prefer this S.W.A.T Van than the current?

The SWAT van in the screenshots is the one from GTA5, however, the back looks err.. Low quality and its 50% than the size from the outside (Some part is blocked)
Some pics make it look like a standalone game.
I really like the Mimic steam F1 Menu
I love the Police Liveries.
Sheriff is so needed. Big Grin
(May 4, 2017, 01:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 4, 2017, 12:16 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it for some reason, I prefer this S.W.A.T Van than the current?

The SWAT van in the screenshots is the one from GTA5, however, the back looks err.. Low quality and its 50% than the size from the outside (Some part is blocked)

There are a few new SWAT trucks out now that look even better
Baby come back.
(May 6, 2017, 02:47 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 4, 2017, 01:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

There are a few new SWAT trucks out now that look even better
But There is only this SWAT Van & the Lenco bearcat (which has no interior)
I liked the F1 menu.
Thanks for sharing