Limelight Forums

Full Version: Broken clan management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to change a few things within my clan (Which was made around the day the time the server was created), upon going to this link: https://limelightgaming.net/clan/index.p...ion=manage all I get is "Authentication Failed"

Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: V4B1
Description: Clan management page not working : Deleting clan not working
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Website + In-game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Since I came back
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:
[Image: 96ee88a0ae879934aeeb6fe16e638808.png]

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...E90D1BF1F/

Thank you for your bug-report, BasicallyMental!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I can confirm, experiencing the same issue. The link was working a few months ago.
Seems to be working fine for me?

[Image: faW835][Image: faW835][Image: 333333333333333333.png]Maybe try making sure you are not inincognito mode and you have logged into to your steam account using your browser.

It should work fine and with less hassle if you use the steam overlay (SHIFT +TAB [By default])
(May 3, 2017, 06:39 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be working fine for me?

[Image: faW835][Image: faW835][Image: 333333333333333333.png]Maybe try making sure you are not inincognito mode and you have logged into to your steam account using your browser.

It should work fine and with less hassle if you use the steam overlay (SHIFT +TAB [By default])

Hmm, quite annoying as I tried in steam overlay browser however that didn't work. I am signed into the web with steam (Website and steamcommunity.com) however it still failed to work for me
(I never have used incognito before so it cannot be that)
(May 3, 2017, 06:50 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm, quite annoying as I tried in steam overlay browser however that didn't work. I am signed into the web with steam (Website and steamcommunity.com) however it still failed to work for me

Strange, it may sound silly but are you 100% sure you have used the right steamID?
(May 3, 2017, 07:00 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 3, 2017, 06:50 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: [ -> ]

Strange, it may sound silly but are you 100% sure you have used the right steamID?
Fully, 100% sure
It's a bit hit or miss, It's worked for me before and it also has not. It's something that needs to be resolved.
-bump-
still broken ?
-bump-
Possible issue due to authenticating through IPv6.
Should be resolved in the next few days.