Limelight Forums

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do i use the laberatory
place the shit you need in it like a prop
There's different recipes to the lab, but I've been told by staff that the recipe for producing poison through the laboratory needs to stay in-character, so please enquire about that in-game. However, if you look in the description of the laboratory, it should tell you the recipe for the production of medikits.

You can buy the supplies needed from a Doctor.
Taken from the Laboratory Update thread:

Quote:First, you place the ingredients (spawned from inventory) into the entity. Once compatible ingredients are in, you press your 'Use' key (normally E) on the laboratory to begin to process. Once it's finished, you can press E to receive your manufactured items.

Currently this is released with two recipes, one for poison, and one for health kits. Health kits can be manufactured using biomedical enzymes and blood clotting agents. The recipe for poison is a secret, but it isn't too complex.
Anything else you require or don't understand?
Applying Deadline to Threads Archive/Closure till Friday 19th May 2017. If you have any future questions about this topic or you are happy with the responses please state them before the deadline otherwise this thread will be closed.
It has now passed the time, so I think that you can now close this?
Closed and Archived.