Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR Msb.Rasta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Msb.Rasta

Ban ID: 1168

Banned by: [L²] Brynn  

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: PR Approved : FearRP and CDM. [Last Chance already given], double accounting.

Why should you be unbanned?: I've gotten into a lot of trouble at Limelight, I've broken a variety of rules, Whether it was intentional because I thought the situation was unfair, or because I simply didn't know the rules. It never intented to hurt Limelight or the community around it. 

Some bans were incorrect, such as 1013 but can't be proven to be false.

I would like to have another chance to play Limelight as a respectable community member.  told me to stop making new accounts to play and he explained to me that the chance of me actually being unbanned would be slim now I've double accounted. It's been a long time since I did it and I highly regret doing it. I would like to ask for another chance, but I'll understand if I won't get one.

Evidence: None.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Rastafari.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under review.
After reviewing the case, since your original ban you had double accounted a fair few times. This does not show me, or the staff team that you're ready to come back and follow our rules.

Denied.