Limelight Forums

Full Version: [UBR] Wheatcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Wheatcake

Issued by: [L²] Soviethooves

Ban ID: 5364

Server: V4B1

Why should you be unbanned?:

As you can see, even from the Presidents point of view, I did not kill him nor shoot him, only
raided him. I thought that the fake broadcasts against the Anarchists were a valid enough reason to raid,
or so told by 'Corgi'. To be honest I didn't even realise that 'Corgi' and 'Diesel' even sent death
threats the Government as the President didn't even mention them in his broadcasts. Although I don't
have any evidence of this, the President also made up fake broadcasts about us killing innocents, being terrorists
which we didn't do.
My point is that I do play the server quite a lot, 5-6 hours each day if not more and would like my ban
reduced as I did not kill nor harm the President, only helped raiding/getting to him.
I do not expect this ban to be lifted, but reduced to atleast 1 day.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/pLHweaEj0zE (Presidents perspective)
(I was the one in the middle).

-Thank you,
    Wheatcake
The staff-members have received your unban-request, McCorgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You were involved with the raid and participated in it with Corgi and Diesel. If you wanted to follow our rules, you should've opted out and contacted staff. 

The broadcasts were already proven to be for a reason and I am glad you enjoy our server, but that is no excuse for me to remove or shorten your suspension.
Wheatcake has 48 Hours to give any words he has.
Wheatcake requests his forum account is manually activated due to the emails not going through.

"Wheatcake: Well my computer can't record while playing so I have no other further evidence, nor do I have anymore points to make. I know I broke the rules and I understand."
I leave this up for a bit so can help him.
Denied

Closing Notes: Player has broken the rules and has understood and learned his lesson.