Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Wheatcake & Corgi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Name of Player and SteamID:
Corgi STEAM_0:1:59595937
Wheatcake STEAM_0:1:49912500

Server:
V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0)
17:50

Summary:
Received a notice from to place down some spikes for a runaway suspect. They are placed down as they go over, I run over to them and tell them to get out of the vehicle with the rifle pointed. He'd then come out and takes his gun out gunning down the police with I believe Wheat cake just joining about one or two seconds after the first shot. Not only that, the Jobs both of the members had at the time were two completely different titles and I don't understand why they were teaming together.

Evidence:

[Image: ikuwtKO.jpg]
[Image: UPZyoOM.jpg]
[Image: tqMPSbe.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Sours.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Wheatcake and Corgi, please explain the alliance of your two jobs and why you didn't follow Fearp when told to get out when you were at a disadvantage (Sours having his firearm out before you exit the vehicle).
His weapon was on safety when saying "get out of the car" so I don't believe we were under FearRP. We got out and ran because the Skyline was on 0% HP. Our affiliation is because I timed out and forgot to reset my job name to 'Gimp Gang' which is what I previously had it as. Regardless, it was in my best interest to fight alongside Wheatcake to increase my chances of success so I don't see my job name as meaningful if me and Wheatcake had common interests and therefore joined up in that scenario.

0:16 for the weapon on safety while giving us commands.

The only time his gun is up is when he's firing at us, at which point FearRP is off. So I don't know where Sours claim of "They are placed down as they go over, I run over to them and tell them to get out of the vehicle with the rifle pointed." has come from because that is clearly a blatant lie.
To further reinforce my point, please watch this .gif

https://imgur.com/a/cUbiN

His weapon is on SAFETY until he takes out his AR-15 and SHOOTS us, at which point the FearRP (which didn't exist) is void.
Fearp exists when you are at a disadvantage. You were surrounded by police that already had their weapons in a ready position. All it takes is for them tl raise their weapons compared to what you need to do, which is open the door, grab your weapon, and aim it.

I'll void the job title as it's a common mistake, but the Fearp is still there. Do you understand what I have explained above?
But I was not under gunpoint. That is my point. That disadvantage part of FearRP would imply someone with a gun on their back can put an unarmed person under FearRP because they could easily raise it. I'm just going of 2.1 which says 'pointed at you' rather than at the floor.

2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
Besides, my character had a SCAR-H and a Tranq on their back. Along with ceramic, surely the officer with just kevlar and an AR-15 is at a disadvantage? This seems to be far too subjective and easily loopholed with the 'disadvantages.'
Approved

Closing Notes: Fearp is applied as his weapon was in his hands and able to rise before you could exit the vehicle. You should felt threatened by a guy with a gun in his hands ready to raise and fire. In the game, you can't shoot while in a car, so you were at a disadvantage if he decided to start a firefight with you in the car.

Next time remember your job title and that fearp means to be at a disadvantage, doesn't matter what type.

Corgi and Wheatcake will receive 3 Day Suspensions and 5 Hour Weapons Blacklists