Limelight Forums

Full Version: [UBR]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:
Wheatcake
Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²] Soviethooves
Blacklist ID:
Server:
V4B1
Why should you be unblacklisted?:
As you can see, even from the Presidents point of view, I did not kill him nor shoot him, only
raided him, therefore I don't think I should be blacklist from weapons for 4 hours. I play the server a lot
almost 5-6 hours each day and enjoy it. I've recently started using weapons so this is a real bummer for
for me, nevermind my current ban. I don't think there is much for me to say as I don't have that much evidence
and this is only a weapons blacklist which, in the video shows I didn't even fire a shot. I didn't kill the SS at
the start, nor when he respawned that was 'Corgi'. I was also using an AR-15, not a shotgun, nor did I moltov him.
Evidence:
https://youtu.be/pLHweaEj0zE (Presidents perspective)
(I was the one in the middle).

-Thank you,
    Wheatcake

Posted on the behalf of Wheatcake
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, ExorbitantCorgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Approved

Closing Notes: After checking the logs and evidence, it is clear that you didn't actually discharge your firearm (or atleast hit anything). Apologies, I will remove the blacklist, however since you were still involved in the raid, your ban (Uninvolved in this UBL) will stay.