Limelight Forums

Full Version: [UBR]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: Corgi + Wheatcake + Diesel

Ban ID: 5347 + 5346 + 5345

Banned by: [L²] Soviethooves

Server: EvoCity v4b1

Ban Reason: [b]PRA (15285) - Invalid reason to raid president | Invalid reason to kill President | Sending death threats to president for reason: "I'm Anti-Government" | Using his own actions to give him a reason to raid the president (Extended due to current ban)[/b]

Why should you be unbanned?: I don't see how a threat can "fuel" someone into making up two completely bogus stories in order to get the public against us. The warrant didn't even have anything to do with the raid.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ExorbitantCorgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Out at the moment. Will gather evidence and post shortly.
(Apr 30, 2017, 01:33 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Out at the moment. Will gather evidence and post shortly.

Alright.
Code:
Your Name: Wheatcake

Issued by: [L²] Soviethooves

Ban ID: 5364

Server: V4B1

Why should you be unbanned?:
As you can see, even from the Presidents point of view, I did not kill him nor shoot him, only
raided him, therefore I don't think I should be blacklist from weapons for 4 hours. I play the server a lot
almost 5-6 hours each day and enjoy it. I've recently started using weapons so this is a real bummer for
for me, nevermind my current ban. I don't think there is much for me to say as I don't have that much evidence
and this is only a weapons blacklist which, in the video shows I didn't even fire a shot. I didn't kill the SS at
the start, nor when he respawned that was 'Corgi'. I was also using an AR-15, not a shotgun, nor did I moltov him.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/pLHweaEj0zE (Presidents perspective)
(I was the one in the middle).

-Thank you,
    Wheatcake

Posted on the behalf of Wheatcake
(Apr 30, 2017, 01:45 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
Your Name: Wheatcake

Issued by: [L²] Soviethooves

Ban ID: 5364

Server: V4B1

Why should you be unbanned?:
As you can see, even from the Presidents point of view, I did not kill him nor shoot him, only
raided him, therefore I don't think I should be blacklist from weapons for 4 hours. I play the server a lot
almost 5-6 hours each day and enjoy it. I've recently started using weapons so this is a real bummer for
for me, nevermind my current ban. I don't think there is much for me to say as I don't have that much evidence
and this is only a weapons blacklist which, in the video shows I didn't even fire a shot. I didn't kill the SS at
the start, nor when he respawned that was 'Corgi'. I was also using an AR-15, not a shotgun, nor did I moltov him.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/pLHweaEj0zE (Presidents perspective)
(I was the one in the middle).

-Thank you,
    Wheatcake

Posted on the behalf of Wheatcake

Post this in a seperate UBR please. Each player is responsible for their own seperate UBR. This is Corgi's.
Alright.
[18:52:56] Corgi (STEAM_0:1:59595937) said: /request We, the anarchists, will fuck you up as we have many times.
[18:53:45] Corgi (STEAM_0:1:59595937) said: /request WE, THE ANARCHISTS, WILL KILL YOU!

Here we see you threatening the President (Well Government in general) that your group will kill them. This is with no prior reason other than your explanation that you are "Anti-Government" and just assume that is part of the job and requires no other real reasoning.

[18:56:13] Nebula (STEAM_0:0:80111414) said: /warrant 132 arrest 15

He places an arrest warrant on you with no reason given other than some text I found of him wondering why you wanted him killed (Will provide if requested by anyone)

[18:56:30] Corgi (STEAM_0:1:59595937) said: /request why the fuck do I have a wrrant

Well, this is your realization that the government doesn't like death threats.

[18:57:29] Corgi (STEAM_0:1:59595937) said: //Imma fucken kill ye

This was some OOC info I found from you. I know this is banter at the time, but do NOT ever do this again. If another staff member was scrolling through in OOC and saw that with no info on this case, you may be looking at a month suspension, minimum.

[19:00:28] Nebula (STEAM_0:0:80111414) said: /broadcast Dear Citizens, today a torrible Terror Attack happened, accomplished by the anarchists. Stay safe, dear Citizen

[19:05:48] Nebula (STEAM_0:0:80111414) said: /broadcast This night, is a horrible night. We just recieved the message that a teerorist group, wearing black hoodies and mask justshot up an shop with innocent people

And these are the broadcasts in question. I explain below a little better, but in a nutshell you threatened the President's life so that can make your group look like terrorists and it's all mostly true. The only part made up that I see is the italicized ending to the 2nd one.

I retract the below statement found on the original PR after doing some more reading in the logs. New Statement is right below it.

Retract statement:"As for the false broadcasts, those were fueled by your threat. 
This is considered baiting as you gave him a reason to warrant you, which was an EXTREMELY predictable move. 
You then used your own poor choices as an excuse to kill the president. This was entirely your fault for pulling the president into making these broadcasts."

New Statement: As for the false broadcasts, only one of them was partially incorrect.
You were called a terrorist group because you telling the President that you are going to kill them may lead him to believe you are terrorists against his nation. The terror attack mentioned must've been the threats you sent to 
the most important man in the city that he would die. The only thing made up by Nebula was the shooting of a shop by your group. You then used your own poor choices as an excuse to kill the president.
 This was entirely your fault for pulling the president into making these broadcasts.

If you don't wanna bother reading: Corgi's group sent death threats to most powerful government leader in area. They then get a warrant placed on Corgi, which causes him to question why he has a reason (And it wasn't for the raid, it was for threatening the President's life. Something SUPER obvious). Then the president calls the actions a Terror Attack and labels them a terrorist (Along with giving a little false info in one). This leads to Corgi's group raiding and killing the President for his "false" broadcasts when in reality it was truly Corgi's actions that led to this conclusion. He caused and ended his own reasoning to kill someone.
That was my point, he made up a false story which slandered the anarchists reputation and we wasn't going to stand for it. I also don't see a request as a terror attack.
Besides, he was being an extremely controlling President, even power-hungry almost by enforcing laws such as woodcutting licenses and shop licenses. We as anarchists are opposed to the government and laws. That's why we wanted to bring him down, and then he started with his totally bogus broadcasts, so we attacked.
(Apr 30, 2017, 04:01 PM)McCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Besides, he was being an extremely controlling President, even power-hungry almost by enforcing laws such as woodcutting licenses and shop licenses. We as anarchists are opposed to the government and laws. That's why we wanted to bring him down, and then he started with his totally bogus broadcasts, so we attacked.

1. Those are normal things Presidents do. Permits exist and are a common thing placed in for people to learn what they're doing before going around chopping trees in the forest.

2. Yes you are Anarchists, so cause anarchy. Spray paint a building, steal a car and ransom it back. You are a group people against the government, but you don't see teenagers in hoodies raiding the White House. You see them usually attacking from afar, harassing LEO's.

3. And again, you fueled those broadcasts. They weren't random as they came only a minute after your threats.
(Apr 30, 2017, 02:06 PM)McCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]That was my point, he made up a false story which slandered the anarchists reputation and we wasn't going to stand for it. I also don't see a request as a terror attack.

So you didn't expect him to post something negative about the people that just sent him a death threat?
Negative, yes. Falsified, no. If a terrorist group sent a threat to the White House, I don't think they'd say "oh yeah they blew up a store." when no such store was even touched.
(Apr 30, 2017, 06:11 PM)McCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Negative, yes. Falsified, no. If a terrorist group sent a threat to the White House, I don't think they'd say "oh yeah they blew up a store." when no such store was even touched.

No, but they would def. get a warrant and find out who it was and label them an enemy of the state....which is what you made him do...
Yes. But we attacked him for the false stories that slandered us, not the warrant. I was fine with the warrant as I did something and that was the consequence.
Pages: 1 2