Limelight Forums

Full Version: Delta Airlines - Roleplay Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 270px-Delta_logo.svg.png]

Delta Air Lines, Inc. ("Delta"; NYSE: DAL) is a major American airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. The airline along with its subsidiaries and regional affiliates operate over 5,400 flights daily and serve an extensive domestic and international network that includes 319 destinations in 54 countries on six continents, as of October 2016. Delta is one of the four founding members of the SkyTeam airline alliance, and operates joint ventures with Air France-KLM, Alitalia, Korean Air, China Eastern Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and Virgin Australia. Regional service is operated under the brand name Delta Connection.

One of the five remaining legacy carriers, Delta is the sixth-oldest operating airline by foundation date, and the oldest airline still operating in the United States. The company's history can be traced back to Huff Daland Dusters, founded in 1924 in Macon, Georgia as a crop dusting operation. The company moved to Monroe, Louisiana, and was later renamed Delta Air Services, in reference to the nearby Mississippi Delta region, and commenced passenger services on June 17, 1929. Among predecessors of today's Delta Air Lines, Western Airlines and Northwest Airlines began flying passengers in 1926 and 1927, respectively.

In 2013, Delta Air Lines was the world's largest airline in terms of scheduled passengers carried (120.6 million), and the second-largest in terms of both revenue passenger-kilometers flown (277.6 billion) and capacity (4.4 billion ASM/week; March 2013).

~Wikipedia

Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Lucas 'Insert' Mainz ()

Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Thomas 'Cinder' Ashe ()

Marketing Manager - Mia 'Arc' Swarzn ()

Chief Financial Officer (CFO) - Paul 'Elephant' Jacobson (

Operations Manager - Michael 'Vatipää' Walker ()

Media Relations Manager - Ryan McGarvey ()

Accountant - Robi Mayne ()

Receptionist - Stan Melton ()

But wait, we dont have an airport?

Now we do, lol.

To apply, make a post below and take the interview at Teamspeak.

Note that this is not a clan, but merely a RP group.

Steam Group (Press picture)

[Image: y9Fd573.png]

Looks very good ! *insert smiley here*

"The roleplay itself will be primarely focusing on "Company Management" and will be mostly held at the Office Building inside the City."

But you have to kick them off a plane tho
(Apr 29, 2017, 10:33 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]

"The roleplay itself will be primarely focusing on "Company Management" and will be mostly held at the Office Building inside the City."

But you have to kick them off a plane tho

Lot of heat we'll be taking care of in the comming days Wink
Hello,

I am looking for a "Operations Manager" job from you. I have training for that job. And I also have done other that kind of jobs for 10 years.

I have studied at following places:
Mikkolan koulu (Mikkola's School)
Ressun Lukio (Ressu High School)
Helsingin Yliopisto (The University of Helsinki)

I have IT skills because I have learned IT too.

Contact me! Michael.walker@evocity.com (Forums) or 010 978 365 (Steam)

Regards,
[Image: opgAK6t.png]
United Airlines
[Image: 270px-Delta_logo.svg.png]

All personel be advised;

We now have a operations hub, EvoAirport.
We along with EvoAirport Staff will operate this little pearl.
Hopefully this buisness acuasition will improve transport and sustainability in the EvoCity Region.
Along with this purchase, EvoAirport will merge with Delta.

~Lucas 'Insert' Mainz
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
I would like to join, pm me when you have time for a ts interview.
better then flying units i guess...
Nah but seriously looking good.
how many people on the roster do flight sim and have a clue on what they are actually doing?

This should be an easy one and don't go looking it up. What are Delta's IATA and ICAO codes?
(May 3, 2017, 12:45 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]how many people on the roster do flight sim and have a clue on what they are actually doing?

This should be an easy one and don't go looking it up. What are Delta's IATA and ICAO codes?

I honestly don't think a administrative management team of an airline would have any experience with flying and operating an aircraft (of the ones used by major carries). I however have played fsx for a few years. I honestly have no clue what Delta's IATA and ICAO coded are.

But it dosent really matter.

It's like telling a player not to roleplay the Chef because they dont know amount of sugar in a spoongecake.
Or even worse, like telling the player not to roleplay the administrative team of Burger King, because they dont know how much salt goes into burgers.

We do the best we can, right?
Delta. We beat the competition, not our customers.
(May 3, 2017, 12:45 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]how many people on the roster do flight sim and have a clue on what they are actually doing?

IATA: DL
ICAO: DAL

but im only the media guy with no importance so rip