Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR ThatGuySeany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: ThatGuySeany

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80596709

Server: rp_evocity_v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) 6:50pm

Summary: I was starting a DealershipRP with someone on the server. I was making binds when in the lobby of DTM, [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]ThatGuySeany took out his weapon and roped me and my friened(Jack.J STEAM_0:1:158680302). My friend just went AFK to do something. He shot and killed my friend because he was AFK and took me into the back. He was asking for 2k and i told him that it was against the rules for that(rule 16.2). I'm not 100% sure if killing my friend was rdm as he was afk. I then gave him the money and then he shot me damaging half of my health and then tranquilized me. (I know there is a rule about not shooting the person if they comply). He used ooc chat to say that i was not complying.[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Rules[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]16.2[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]robbing in a public place[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]shooting the victim of a crime after they are complying[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Involved[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Jack.J[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]ThatGuySeany[/font]

Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/9HMdC
Thank you for your player-report, Monkey.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved

Closing Notes: The player is proven to be breaking our rules. This consists of hostaging players for money, killing a player for non-cooperation (Even though he was AFK), Attacking a player that has already cooperated, and caps in OOC.

The only thing he did in this situation that was not against the rules was tranquilize you. This is actually a rather smart way to get away as it temporarily knocks the player out and allows for the victim to not take damage.

Player will be given a 3 Day Suspension and a 5 Hour Weapons Blacklist