Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] Corgi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Corgi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59595937

Server: EvoCity_v4b1

Time (UTC): About 17:00/5pm

Summary: About 4 masked people raid the presidential floor. I pull out my pistol and turn around as I heard the door. They shoot and execute me while they thorw a molotov at the president. I respawn and directly put my hands up and want to go down the elevator so I don't ignore NLR. When I come out an arnachist approches me with "an error" and I run because I'm in NLR still (and I wasn't under FearRP). They stop me and one of them calls me faggot. So I use "/me kicks him in the testicles" to show him my disrespect and then they tranqulize me. I fall on the ground and everyone runs of - beside Corgi. He takes out his shotgun and executes me for no reason. I was even tranqued.

Evidence: https://ufile.io/i4be1 (This video will delete itself after one month)

EDIT: He already got banned for this (RDM) once - BanID: 2930
          He already got blacklisted 7 times for this (RDM) 

Thank you for your player-report, Rizion.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-Involve (in some way)- I guess those are the gunshots you can hear on my Video here:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15285.html
You attacked my friend while tied up and got killed? What was you expecting ASSAULTING an associate of several heavily armed people?
You made a sudden move while under gunpoint, with several heavily armed people in total control of you and the area you are in.
As it was an RP action it didn't deal any damage. You could have responded with with beating me up or knocking me out but executing me for hitting a guy with kevlar in the testicles is a bit overreacated, huh?
Uhh. No. Don't hit a criminal with heavily armed friends. Fucking simple. why do these PRs exist omg
Let the Staff decide then.
Denied.

First of all, evidence needs to be uploaded to a streaming site (pref. youtube or something) - staff will not download any files for security reasons.

And regardless I don't really need to view the evidence as I can make a decision based on your statement of what happened - assaulting one of the people who are standing in front of you with guns is FailRP and easily enough grounds for them to kill you on the spot - especially considering it was a kick in the balls.