Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on 6 - [L²:RP][BLSO] Estel Catcoon | [L²:RP][BLSO] vvJason ✓ | [XG] Diesel etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name of Player:
[L²:RP][BLSO] Estel Catcoon 
[L²:RP][BLSO] vvJason ✓ 
[XG] Diesel
Kman
gp
Corgi

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:159883158 - Estel
STEAM_0:1:175737554 - vvJason
STEAM_0:1:180596177 - Diesel
STEAM_0:1:8604601 -Kman
STEAM_0:1:40291165 -gp
STEAM_0:1:59595937 - Corgi

Server: EU

Time: (In UTC+0) ~1:45 p.m

Summary:
All of them raid nexus as a anarchist with a reason of unknown.
Killing president with a unknown reason.
Possible rule breakage list

Quote:4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason. 
[font=Lato, sans-serif]4.1a Do not kill players solely because of their clan or their job. 
[font=Lato, sans-serif]4.1c Even with an underground job, you still cannot kill a person without a valid roleplay reason. 
[font=Lato, sans-serif]4.2 Do not shoot your gun or flare gun without a valid roleplay reason. 
[font=Lato, sans-serif]14.2 You need a valid reason to raid the President. 
[font=Lato, sans-serif]14.2d You cannot raid the President solely as retaliation for being arrested or warned by police due to your own actions, i.e. you cannot raid just because you were arrested for speeding or mugging someone. 
[font=Lato, sans-serif]15.3 Being in an underground team does not give you the right to break the rules. 

15.4 Being in an underground team does not give you the right to raid without a reason. [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Evidence:

Video are not provided by me but someone in the PD does record it although i've already forgot his name.These are what we got for now,video may be provided by other player by different method.
Thank you for your player-report, alan245.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do you have anymore evidence?

If you know someone who has a video please have them post it here

The accused need to explain their side as well

@"gp"

4.1 ) You could atleast provide some evidence showing us RDM.
4.1a) You shot at us first and was killed via retaliation, whenever this occured. Alan, you even broke NLR. We killed you so you spawned back in the Nexus and started shooting.
4.1c) See above.
4.2) See above...
14.2) I'm not sure what happened with the others, but I experienced us being raided several times, our teammates arrested and killed, they blocked off any road for us to leave Downtown Road and we gave the President two chances to let us leave peacefully and the fighting would stop. He laughed at us so we showed him we were serious.
14.2d) See above.
15.3) You're just putting anything you assume would help you in here now, aren't you?
15.4) Pretty much half of these rules he's stated are not even applicable.

Cameron stated we could not raid him as we had no negotiations with the President as we should seek a peaceful resolution first. We tried that, twice, and the President laughed in our faces and taunted us in the broadcast.

As for Alan, i'm fairly sure you were killed in the jails and then re-spawned in the Nexus and opened fire.
(Apr 26, 2017, 05:07 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]4.1 ) You could atleast provide some evidence showing us RDM.
4.1a) You shot at us first and was killed via retaliation, whenever this occured. Alan, you even broke NLR. We killed you so you spawned back in the Nexus and started shooting.
4.1c) See above.
4.2) See above...
14.2) I'm not sure what happened with the others, but I experienced us being raided several times, our teammates arrested and killed, they blocked off any road for us to leave Downtown Road and we gave the President two chances to let us leave peacefully and the fighting would stop. He laughed at us so we showed him we were serious.
14.2d) See above.
15.3) You're just putting anything you assume would help you in here now, aren't you?

Cameron stated we could not raid him as we had no negotiations with the President as we should seek a peaceful resolution first. We tried that, twice, and the President laughed in our faces and taunted us in the broadcast.

As for Alan, i'm fairly sure you were killed in the jails and then re-spawned in the Nexus and opened fire.

As for you i'm fairly sure that you've killed me in the garage and head up to the ground floor killed me again after i spawn and yell at me stop breaking NLR.It is a thing that you call came up from the garage that what i know is my life is being threaten and i should resist before i get myself killed or hostages.Btw you shouldn't spawn kill.
You shot us first. You were killed. You can't say "OMFG SPAWNKILL" when you were the aggressor.
(Apr 26, 2017, 05:11 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]You shot us first. You were killed. You can't say "OMFG SPAWNKILL" when you were the aggressor.

You all came into the jail in a sudden for somewhat i'd say no reason,you go in and come back up with a weapon in your hand?Run?Shot?I'd say most people did shot.And i didn't say what you have capitalized.And to clarify your are the one who are aggressive toward to whole server.
"aggressive toward the whole server" offtopic.

You shot us when we were in the lobby after you respawned. You were killed. Enough said. Because you shot us.
(Apr 26, 2017, 05:15 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]"aggressive toward the whole server" offtopic.

You shot us when we were in the lobby after you respawned. You were killed. Enough said. Because you shot us.

Off topic?We are talking about the raid you made in the nexus?And i don't want this ending into a aggressive argue.

You started to go in to the jail for a reason of "Unknown",you come back up from the jail for a Reason of "Unknown" you go up and killed the president for a reason of "Unknown".

I'd like you to solve all those "Unknown"

and i'd say that you are having a weapon,i shot you as you have them coming up from garage
I'm not repeating myself for 'unknown.'
See first response.
alight its my turn now because alan wants to make random PR's and he will not watch himself what is he doing i wanted to recoprd everything but sadly i couldnt so ill tell you what happend first off all we wanted to raid the president because he was putting some laws against us and second of all we had like 3 raids in a row with people breaking NLR and Fear RP but they didnt care even alan didnt and when we killed them he said that is RDM when we went to kill the president alan was there we killed him and went to the top floor and then we killed the president and the ssa beside the ssa spawned again and we killed him again because he was shooting the new president came by he sew us we didnt do anything for him but just we took him as a hostage as an escape plan the presdent was calling saying "Stop im in the elevator im hostaged do not shoot " but as always they didnt listen to him and shot us from underneath us while was in the elevator and they killed the president and the vice together Diesel was the vice btw ok then when we came to get out of the elevator we sew alan broke NLR and some more guys like swat and police officers broke NLR as well im not making this story up but this is the truth so thats the whole story and yeah we killed alan the first time in the lobby he spawned again and shot us he didnt care about NLR or he didnt give a shit about it we didnt die till now and one more time he spawned with another officer didnt get out from nexus they broke nlr and fear rp while pointing our Scar H's and scar 20's and some sort of heavy guns and they have only pistols and then we killed them again and we went with the elevator they lost all the raids it was 5 raids i think i dont remember but hwat i remember thet alan and the whole govenment broke NLR Fear RP and RDM and we was defending our selfs so i suggest you dont make a false PR's again because really if u got rekt just deal with it its just a game you dont need to just make some random PR's on everyone please stop it its not funny though ok thats it

Best regards
Estel
(Apr 26, 2017, 05:07 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]4.1 ) You could atleast provide some evidence showing us RDM.
4.1c) See above.
4.2) See above...
14.2d) See above.

14.2)Well who actually tells you there have a road block hunting for you?Our advert have totally didn't involved in did a citizen tells you about this?Diesel?Who broke fearRP for entering a dangerous zone after being warned?That how you get those info? and to clearify we did not raid you
-Involved

You guys kidnapped an killed 2 different presidents. The "plea" deal you wrote in /advert was after you killed all of us at the roadblock. As for the start of all this you guys shot a tranq at a cop for telling your buddy to step out of a vehicle. Cameron was there im sure he can confirm this. The raid lasted for almost 45 mins, little absurd. I stopped responding after I was killed at Corleone. I believe someone recorded the whole raid.
(Apr 26, 2017, 05:23 PM)Estel Catccoon Wrote: [ -> ]alight its my turn now because alan wants to make random PR's and he will not watch himself what is he doing i wanted to recoprd everything but sadly i couldnt  so ill tell you what happend first off all we wanted to raid the president because he was putting some laws against us and second of all we had like 3 raids in a row with people breaking NLR and Fear RP but they didnt care even alan didnt and when we killed them he said that is RDM when we went to kill the president alan was there we killed him and went to the top floor and then we killed the president and the ssa beside the ssa spawned again and we killed him again because he was shooting the new president came by he sew us we didnt do anything for him but just we took him as a hostage as an escape plan the presdent was calling saying "Stop im in the elevator im hostaged do not shoot " but as always they didnt listen to him and shot us from underneath us while was in the elevator and they killed the president and the vice together Diesel was the vice btw ok then when we came to get out of the elevator we sew alan broke NLR and some more guys like swat and police officers broke NLR as well im not making this story up but this is the truth so thats the whole story and yeah we killed alan the first time in the lobby he spawned again and shot us he didnt care about NLR or he didnt give a shit about it we didnt die till now and one more time he spawned with another officer didnt get out from nexus they broke nlr and fear rp while pointing our Scar H's and scar 20's and some sort of heavy guns and they have only pistols and then we killed them again and we went with the elevator they lost all the raids it was 5 raids i think i dont remember but hwat i remember thet alan and the whole govenment broke NLR Fear RP and RDM and we was defending our selfs so i suggest you dont make a false PR's again because really if u got rekt just deal with it its just a game you dont need to just make some random PR's on everyone please stop it its not funny though ok thats it

Best regards
Estel

In order to defense for the whole Government.The situation lasted for about 45 mins as 26 said,at that time all of our NLR are already void,and to claim that i'm innocent i didn't shot at the elevator at the end,i don't know why you are assuming everything on your own.But seems like your Assume are all wrong and you are saying that are not useful.

To defense all those poorly armed police officer.Officer poorly armed doesn't mean that he have to follows your orders.

To defense myself from being poorly spawn killed i'd suggestion you to give time for the LEOs to leave the NLR before continuous and yelling your broke NLR,we are really sad about being blamed for breaking NLR without a reasonable time to escape or leave,why i shot you,you have weapon,where my last NLR is? Nexus garage.What you have done after the raid?Yelling at OOC that the SWAT Killed the president themselves and laughing at them i do not feels being respected if i were the SWAT.Please change your attitude before Continous
"You guys kidnapped an killed 2 different presidents."

SWAT and Cops shot the fuck out of the 2nd Pres and VP in the elevator.
Pages: 1 2 3