Limelight Forums

Full Version: Darkzy Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Darkzy

Ban ID: 5328

Banned by: Temar / Console

Server: V4B1

Ban Reason: Double accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: Let's just say that you'd probably have a lot of donator money from me if it wasn't spent on Smurfs.

Well you have two options...

1. Remove all the bans, the first was invalid anyway. I'm not gonna try to make a massive appeal that's gonna be denied again.

2. I'll just keep joining back anyway. Think of all that money that is going to waste. Oh well. I'll be back if this is denied.

I'm going to assume now that there is a chance of redemption. Therefore, everything from now is going to be taken seriously. Read the posts below for the justification behind my unban.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Darkzy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You're forgetting that we will just continue to ban you if you circumvent another ban. If you really want to proceed with this, I highly suggest taking another approach other than threatening to violate our rules again.
I have not forgot that.

Had I thought that I had a chance of an unban, I wouldn't have posted that. Like I said, I had written a large thread before regarding my double accounting ban and it didn't even feel like it was going to be considered. However, you could always try to prove me wrong.

This could all end today. If I was finally unbanned I guarantee that you wouldn't be bothered by me again.
You seem to be writing as if this is already denied. We do not just auto-deny things, each case is considered separately.

Now, with this case, what reason would we unban? From your report, it sounds like the only reason is donator money, as if you are offering to put money into the server if we unban you. That is not a good reason.
(Apr 27, 2017, 01:50 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to be writing as if this is already denied.  We do not just auto-deny things, each case is considered separately.

Now, with this case, what reason would we unban?  From your report, it sounds like the only reason is donator money, as if you are offering to put money into the server if we unban you.  That is not a good reason.

My only reason is not donator money. That is incorrect. In fact, I don't think it is a reason at all.

Let me explain why I think that I should be unbanned.

1) This is the most important reason that must be emphasised. My first account, Binkadin, was invalidly banned in the first place. I managed to get the ban lifted but because I circumvented a ban in the first place, I was still permanently banned.

2) In the past I have proven that I can RP and behave myself. Read this thread to view my previous unban request. I did a lot of passive RP which proves that I can RP if I want to.

3) One of your admins has double accounted before and was unbanned. I still believe that I should have a chance for redemption.

4) My quote prior to this post.
"I guarantee that you wouldn't be bothered by me again."
Take my word for it. Let me prove that I can conduct myself properly. I have never been given a chance ever since I was permanently banned invalidly. If this ever went through, I promise to you that you'd never have to ban me again. Put me on a final chance if you have to. I've basically been condemned since the start with no chance of return. I really want a final chance.

5) Across my accounts, I have accumulated around 5 RP points I believe. This shows that I am capable of RPing.

And those are a few of the reasons. Let me emphasise that I haven't really had a chance to redeem myself and that I was permanently banned invalidly in the first place.

None of those reasons were regarding donator money.

Consider this request and I will maintain a pristine clean record. Additionally, it will be possibly the largest example of redemption to LimeLight.

Thank you.
Sorry for the long delay on the unban request, Darkzy.

However, I'm afraid your appeal for your ban is unsuccessful.

Your first response to why you "should" be unbanned was a bad start. You started by threatening us, which to me is partly the reason this is being denied today.

Secondly, we will never unban someone because they're 'going to donate'. So, next time. Don't say you're going to donate to get unbanned.

Now, because of the way you acted in the first place, I cannot trust your behavior to maintain a good level on the servers. Next time I recommend changing your attitude before want to stand a chance of successful unban.

Denied.

Brynn
Human Resources.