Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on 2 - [L²:RP] [BLSO] DarkosNL [L²:RP][BLSO] Estel Catcoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:
1.[L²:RP] [BLSO] DarkosNL 
2.[L²:RP][BLSO] Estel Catcoon

SteamID:
1.STEAM_0:0:177570052
2.STEAM_0:1:159883158

Server: EvoCity

Time: (In UTC+0): ~ 10:00a.m

Summary: 
1. Invalided job name
1.Wearing gas mask without a role play reason

2. Invalided job name (Breaking out (1) for a reason of he is my friend (IRL),without a proper job name to roleplay as.)
2. RDM (Killing me for a reason of handcuffing his friends where he do not have a proper job name.)

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, alan245.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I'm going to write what happened here.

Well first,i popped on the server as a citizen at first.I turned into the police sergeant,seeing DarkosNL wearing a mask with gas mask,military vest,helmet etc.Holding a baseball bat attempted to hit the silver audi or something next to him outside bank of america.I'm alert and rush in front of him holding a firearm on him as to order him to put down the weapon,he failed to do so and put the baseball bat out,and walk down the streets just like normal citizen did.I tased him as he have the intention to injured or even murder someone.I'd go ahead and cuffed him.While another person run to him with a knife attempted to murder him,as to be fair i'd tased him as well.And after that i go ahead and deal with the masked man trying to speak to him,while right after he is awake and speaking for not longer than 10 seconds i got knocked out by Estel using a baton,only because i am detaining him friend for a little questioning.After i was knocked out i was being killed by him very soon.

At the same time he started to takes out anything he could to release his friend from the handcuffs,bring out lockpicks,hostage rope as the job of citizen.They changed their job name after they release DarkosNL.And what they are saying is that they are having fun.Yeah sure having fun is a nice thing in the early morning but not RDMing people that just joined the server,breaking laws and rules.
well first of all that was not RDM'ing because we wasnt citizens second of all do u have any proof that we killed you and while was citizens ?
(Apr 25, 2017, 01:21 PM)Estel Catccoon Wrote: [ -> ]well first of all that was not RDM'ing because we wasnt citizens second of all do u have any proof that we killed you and while was citizens ?

Your name was citizen until you released your friend.Please don't lie in the court house.You are citizen the whole time.Untill i say i'm going to make a PR out of you and changed the name after you released your friend discussing we should change to a gang name.

In addition to say that you are a citizen refers to the third photos and you can already see that your name was citizen,taking out a hostage rope and i'm dead already from the first photos.How you can explain this?
i dont know why did you do this because there was just 5 or 6 players on beside we didnt talk about a gang name and was changing it bfore but u got my friend so i killed you because u got him while i sent him a message to meet att a place but really i dont understand why are you very mad because you died and there was just 5 or 6 people on ? thats not a good idea buddy
like you wasted your time with making this PR because no one was in the server it was just you and 4 or 5 more people i really dont understand why did even wasted your time while no one was even roleplaying because there was no players
i mean you didnt even lose anything you was a cop and you get your weapons for free and beside we didnt break any rule but really i dont understand why you wasted your time with making this i mean come on man no one was even roleplaying yet
i mean making PR's on people all the time is not so nice while i repeat none was in the server i have alot of videos as evidences on people and i dont want to waste my time to make pr on them because really thats not nice to do
and beside i like how are you talking XD
and beside what i know thats not RDM because i was helping my friend tbh friend ingame ofcource
(Apr 26, 2017, 12:58 PM)Estel Catccoon Wrote: [ -> ]like you wasted your time with making this PR because no one was in the server it was just you and 4 or 5 more people i really dont understand why did even wasted your time while no one was even roleplaying because there was no players

I don't think i wasted my time on a PR that can get LL for a bit little more cleaner was a bad thing.I'd suggestion you to get what you wanted to say in one comment.

Saving a friend isn't a excuse to using invalid job name to do inappropriate actions. Believe it or not a BMD killed me to save his friend which is a anarchist and receive a warning.I'm so interested in how admin respond to your's

Requesting a administrator decision on did rules breakage take place.
BMD ?
i was notr BMD buddy and yes ur wasting your time by making PR'S
(Apr 26, 2017, 05:09 PM)Estel Catccoon Wrote: [ -> ]BMD ?
i was notr BMD buddy and yes ur wasting your time by making PR'S

BMD is consider as underground how about citizen?they are meant to law abiding.
Approved.

will receive a 1 Day Suspension for FailRP, wearing a mask and hitting vehicles without a valid reason.
will receive a 3 Day Suspension and a 12 hour Weapons Blacklist for killing an Officer as a Citizen for 'helping out a friend', punishment increased due to history. Player shows an extensive Weapons Blacklist. Player needs to learn how to Roleplay without the use of Weapons.

To iterate a few things here. Number of players online at the time is invalid. Rules apply 24/7. They don't just go away because less than a dozen people are online. Same applies for when Staff are online. Many believe that the rules don't apply when staff is offline also. That is not the case.

Also, a Citizen is a law abiding citizen. If your friend is under arrest, a law abiding citizen would not kill the police officer, they might question what is going on, but after that they would not violate rules to save their friend. They could complain a lot, cuss, speak their opinion, but that is about it.