Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund | Poker Table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Crispy Fries
SteamID: [font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]STEAM_0:0:29435787[/font]
Refund details: I bought a poker table a while back, i already opened a refund request before, but it got denied and i do not know why. As i still have the poker table and it is useless.
Reason: The table is useless and nobody wants to do it, and as i doubt it is going to be fixed anytime soon, i would like a refund if it is possible. I will happily provide evidence, such as screenshots and you can also check my inventory in-game.
4. Requesting a refund because you do not want the item(s) anymore is not allowed.
(Apr 24, 2017, 08:50 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]4. Requesting a refund because you do not want the item(s) anymore is not allowed.

The Poker Table is bugged, and has been bugged for months at this point.
The poker table is currently bugged.
Someone alerted me about this thread. Unfortunately I am not a contributor here anymore due to time constraints; however any of the current contributors or developers are free to fix it if they wish.
(Apr 24, 2017, 08:54 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 24, 2017, 08:50 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]4. Requesting a refund because you do not want the item(s) anymore is not allowed.

The Poker Table is bugged, and has been bugged for months at this point. 
My mistake, sorry
Approved. Refund completed.