Limelight Forums

Full Version: how put on picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I put a picture on it models/props_trainstation/traincar_rack001.mdl please help me
i have no idea what you mean.
You can only put a picture (HTML Link) on a "Sign" which is found in the Market that requires a certain amount of money and 1 General Rep.
whare link
Any link will do but the link needs to end in a picture filetype (ex. .png or .jpg) The link should look like this: https://farmcareltd.com/wp-content/themes/farmcare/_assets/img/what-we-do/potato.png
Has your question been answered ? If not, please elaborate so I can attempt to help you further.
if you have any further questions to ask about this, please respond by Monday 1st of May so I can attempt to help you further.
I have no idea what do you mean
(Apr 29, 2017, 09:04 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what do you mean

He meant how to use the sign. The model that he referred to is the same of the sign entity.
Perhaps he means a picture in the Q menu for the item itself?
Due to lack of response by OP and failure to respond within the given timeframe, I'll be closing and archiving this now.

Please feel free to PM me or another Teacher to have this reopened if you still have questions.

Thanks!