Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] Jason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:[L²:RP] [BLSO] vvJason ✓

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175737554

Server: EvoCity

Time: 1:05PM GMT

Summary: Drove near his car so he shot me out of it with no warnings, saying or anything? Just flat out shot me.  says he was also RDMed by Jason.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/b2dc817e86459c7c300ee45773dc2999
Thank you for your player-report, ExorbitantCorgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Yes, i was also RDMed, i went onto Grassy Fields to see who was dead and to see who was in the other car. I never got out or fired any shots, i just got straight up shot without a warning.
Accused user has 24 hours to explain their actions
-involved

At the time the president was under threat of being killed. They called themselves the "Freedom Fighters". there was a bait call by the president "/advert All freedom fighters to nexus front!" I then observed 2 Hummers pull up to nexus like he is driving then put out a BOLO on both of them an are to be shot for threats to the government. (I had a hit on me, I was Police Sgt. at the time) I'm sure the president told his Mercenaries which vJason was one of them. They were approaching the Presidents car (white tesla) Anyway, thats my perspective.
I do agree with 26, but he's put a KOS on a vehicle. What if someone spawned their black Hummer and was driving around? They'd be RDMed. He wasn't even a Dictator, yet he's putting "shot for threats" onto a vehicle model?
Approved.