Limelight Forums

Full Version: Build server problem on the official site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there ! 

ive built somethings in the build server but when i went to the page that allows me to transfer the dupes i didnt see anything from the dupes in the build server section but i see the dupes in the normal server thats really weird because this is the first time for me that i try to transfer dupes and ive been shocked when i sew that because i want to use my dupes but i cant thats the problem and i have screenshot https://imgur.com/a/1URDe
so u can see that there is some dupes in the normal server but there is nothing showed in the build server and i also cant copy a dupe from the normal one to the build server so if someone can help what shouldi do or if u can fix the problem if it was not from me please let me know everything as soon as possible please and many thanks 

Best Regards 
Estel
Hey there .

I'm not entirely sure I understand you. Is there anyway you could rephrase your issue please?
well did you see the picture that ive put the link to it ?
if looked at it you will see that there is no dupes shown in the build server list its just showing the normal server dupes
AKA : Build Server dupes are not showing up so you cannot transfer them using the UCP.
Working just fine for me.

[Image: 8c3f476265.png]

Please ensure you have your dupes saved inside of a folder. It can be named whatever you'd like. Edit for clarification: It needs to be inside a folder you've created - not just the home directory as it won't look for anything there. If I'm not mistaken, then by saving a dupe into the main directory you'll have a folder but I'm not too sure on that.
Hey there , could you confirm whether that has solved your issue or not? I'd appreciate a response by the Monday the 1st of May so I can help you further with this if needs be.
well at this moment im banned but ill try that as soon as i get unbanned ill get unbanned today
(Apr 1, 2017, 04:27 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]Alright there seems to be an issue with some of your files/folders and the UCP storage API.
I fixed the API part but I need to check your files/folders in order to fix the other part.
The storage API rejects some of your files/folders due to security reasons.
Until version 1.0.4 the storage API added those invalid files/folders when sending the response to the dupe manager.
As expected, the dupe manager dropped them. Version 1.0.5 does not serve any invalid files/folders at all. 
So that alone doesn't solve your problem because there still is something wrong with your files/folders.
No worries as soon as I have access to the ucp maintenance account, I'll fix it. Already contacted Faustie to get the ucp maintenance account re-instantiated.

Part 1, fixed:

Fixed in version 1.0.5 (#6b1410a)

[Image: UDb2KUE.png]

[Image: RAZdvAS.png]

https://ucp.limelightgaming.net/changelog
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-14628.html
Due to the circumstances I'll give you until Wednesday of this week to reply .

Have you gotten anywhere with this?
From what I understand the you are having with UCP is the same one as reported here, its not your fault nor can you really do anything about it, all you can do is wait for developers to fix it. Unless you have another issue, we can't really help you any further.
Thread will be archived due to not being an issue with your UCP alone but with everyone, there is a bug report in place (here) for exactly what you have described to be experiencing.

If you believe you are not experiencing the same issue feel free to drop me a PM to reopen this or make a new thread.

Thread archived, issue is a bug with UCP and it requires a developer to fix it.