Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:IVIrCheetham | [L²:RP][F.I] Wesley

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82881576 | STEAM_0:0:51116464

Server: Main Server (Evo)
Time: 20:15(ENG)

Summary:Insalting Players In OOC Chat

Evidence:
(<3) (OOC) IVIrCheetham: Yeah bet it did, bullshitter. | (OOC) [L²:RP][F.I] Wesley: If he's so rich, he should buy me a membership ;)
Thank you for your player-report, steve.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
1) Text is not evidence as it can be easily made up. Screenshots of OOC chat or console work.

2) What Wesley said can not be considered insulting even in the farthest stretches of the term "insulting" so I have no idea why you included him in this report.

3) What IVIrCheetham said is basically saying "Liar" but in a slightly more rude way, wouldn't exactly consider that worthy of punishment either, and this has no context to it whatsoever - can't see who it's addressed to or anything.

Unless you can provide proper evidence that shows the accused players harassing or insulting you OOCly this will be denied.
The term ''Bullshitter'' isn't an insult, it is infact a term of which a person can be called for lying. It WOULD be an insult if I used the term (***THIS IS AN EXAMPLE***): ''You're a bullshitting cunt.'' I did not insult you, I have no more to say.
I am honestly trying to be as serious as I can be in this player report you've included me in, but the reply I have outed on the Global OOC chat wasn't even close to being aimed at you.

It was aimed at Cheetham (in an obvious jokingly manner) as someone replied to me on the OOC chat saying Cheetham was rich after they misunderstood that Cheetham didn't make the remark you made about owning a "$1,000 microphone''. This can be found in the logs. (The thing that you decided to leave out completely except for those two lines).

Also:
Quote:"Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance"

As you've obviously tried to use parts of the logs in a way to mislead and wrongly write a Player Report thread, but Overlewd already told you that the way you wrote down those log parts isn't valid if it even was related properly to the Player Report thread.

That'll be all from my side for now.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence provided.