Limelight Forums

Full Version: daboytho1234 PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: daboytho1234

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:203373748
[/b]

Server: CityRP2

Time: (In UTC+0)Around 16:00

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. As seen by the video, he pulls out a gun so I decided to call the police. He runs into ampm, the cops follow. The cops have no weapons out  yet daboytho1234 decided to start shooting the officer. Then after he realises that the there is a paramedic responding, he disconnects from the server to avoid being arrested.

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, Quest.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I noticed there was a random time skip before you zoomed into the disconnect message. Could you provide the unedited version?
(Apr 22, 2017, 07:35 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed there was a random time skip before you zoomed into the disconnect message. Could you provide the unedited version?

It's literally just me asking do you want me to post a pr and I have video evidence of this. But sure I'll upload it anyways
https://youtu.be/xmHT-TWnbFk
The accused player ( ?? closest name I could find, apologies if incorrect user) has 24 hours to explain why he was running around gas station with a gun out for seemingly no reason resulting in a firefight when not necessary. If no reply is given this will be considered FailRP/Baiting. On conclusion of this report a punishment for D/C to avoid RP/Arrest will also be issued.

will receive a warning in regards to the following rule:
2.1f Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
Running into a building where a shootout is happening as a fireman is not appropriate. (I understand you were trying to record but rules are rules, you should have at least stayed outside the doors).
(Apr 22, 2017, 10:52 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]The accused player ( ?? closest name I could find, apologies if incorrect user) has 24 hours to explain why he was running around gas station with a gun out for seemingly no reason resulting in a firefight when not necessary. If no reply is given this will be considered FailRP/Baiting. On conclusion of this report a punishment for D/C to avoid RP/Arrest will also be issued.

will receive a warning in regards to the following rule:
2.1f Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
Running into a building where a shootout is happening as a fireman is not appropriate. (I understand you were trying to record but rules are rules, you should have at least stayed outside the doors).

Okay. I understand that Tongue
Approved.

A 36 hour suspension and a 5 hour weapons blacklist will be issued to the accused player.

The OP has been warned about running into shootouts and other dangerous situations.