Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Cooli | RSP

Ban ID: 5306

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²:M] Bambo

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: Bambo issued the ban because he thought M4gic W1zardo was my alt, However M4gic W1zardo is a friend of mine that stayed over some times and played for a bit on my pc, because it is simply better. 

Evidence: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-9561.html thread for initially made for Madness [b]STEAM_0:0:86954879 that was playing over at my house but he and M4gic W1zardo share the same IP. (Proven here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-10767.html)[/b]

Also would like to know who extended the ban since mods cant permaban afaik.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please explain the following accounts and your relation to them:

Black Pearl (STEAM_0:0:53597499)
Mustache (STEAM_0:1:87621847)
[L²:RP]Tough (STEAM_0:1:83428457)
matchboxer (STEAM_0:0:155496578)
Madness (STEAM_0:0:149141562)
Black Pearl (STEAM_0:0:53597499) Madness' alternate account
Mustache (STEAM_0:1:87621847) Madness' alternate account
[L²:RP]Tough (STEAM_0:1:83428457) Madness' alternate account
matchboxer (STEAM_0:0:155496578) Madness' alternate account
Madness (STEAM_0:0:149141562) Madness' alternate account

I dont think I should be held responsible for Madness using alternate accounts without my knowledge when he was at my house.

Also will forward an old PM I received once from a staff member regarding these accounts.
Hello Cooli,

I have a few concerns regarding a statement you have made in this thread. Below is what you previously stated in this thread.

Cooli Wrote:Black Pearl (STEAM_0:0:53597499) Madness' alternate account

I dont think I should be held responsible for Madness using alternate accounts without my knowledge when he was at my house.

Also will forward an old PM I received once from a staff member regarding these accounts.

Now I'm going to highlight something that you said which doesn't make sense.

Quote:Madness using alternate accounts without my knowledge when he was at my house

Having searched our systems, it appears that your account has played with each and every account that you listed as an alternate account owned by Madness. In one circumstance, the account [L²:RP]Tough (STEAM_0:1:83428457) was permanently banned on the same day that it began using our CityRP 2 server. [L²:RP]Tough was permanently banned after you had both played within the same hour the account was banned.

How is it possible that you were unaware that your friend was suspended from accessing our services without your knowledge if you had been playing with them on the day that they were banned? Surely if they came over to your house and managed to join our CityRP 2 server while suspended, you would have assumed that they were just using another account? Let's face it, the only way to circumvent a ban is to use another account. I would also like to point out that you are Steam friends with several of Madness' alternate accounts, some of which you have played CityRP 2 with. Having said all that, do you stand by the statement that a lot of this happened, without your knowledge, in your own home? 

Now before you reply, I'd like to remind you that lying in The Courthouse is a serious offence.
I have looked on the profiles of the accounts.

Black Pearl (STEAM_0:0:53597499) Madness' first steam account with the porpose of trying a game with me, he tried it, was downloaded some cheats and got vacced. So I would have already been friended with this account.

Mustache (STEAM_0:1:87621847) Madness' prior main steam account, also got vacced. If you look on the profile you see a comment made in 2014 saying something along the lines of 'got hacked again'. So I would have already been friended with it.

[L²:RP]Tough (STEAM_0:1:83428457) Account made to play Team Fortress 2 with me when he lost the password of his first steam account.

matchboxer (STEAM_0:0:155496578) Not friended with it, but I know he used it for Double accounting on FL. So I would have been friended with it.

Madness (STEAM_0:0:149141562) Pubstomping account for Team Fortress 2, also look at the play dates of the games and you wil see Team Fortress 2 was played before Garry's mod so I would have already been friended.

[Image: sxjl4PS.png]

[Image: EC6QpHZ.png]

If madness got banned, we would stop playing, sometimes I would play for tops a half hour more but after that I would disconnect. If we went to play again we would join the servers and he could have used the same IG character or create a new one and I wouldnt have questions about it because it opens up another kind of RP. I wouldnt have payed attention to the different steam names because we change ours alot. In-game we used my Mitsubishi Lancer X because it had permanent mods applied to it by a staff member, so I wouldnt have noticed that. 

Why do you think Madness stopped using double accounts? If you look at all his accounts used he could easily create a new one. I asked him to stop and he did.

Also    , are you claiming I am an alternate account of  because everything that has been said so far suggests this. 

I can ask  (madness) to post a reply on this too if you wish so.

Will forward PM I forwarded to  to you as well.
Hello Cooli,

There are few things that need clarification.

Now throughout this UBR, you first told us that you had no idea Madness or Rastafari was double accounting.

Stated here first:

(Apr 22, 2017, 01:16 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]Black Pearl (STEAM_0:0:53597499) Madness' alternate account

I dont think I should be held responsible for Madness using alternate accounts without my knowledge when he was at my house.

Then, you continued with an explanation of the accounts but what I need explaining here is this part.

(Apr 23, 2017, 11:07 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]If madness got banned, we would stop playing, sometimes I would play for tops a half hour more but after that I would disconnect. If we went to play again we would join the servers and he could have used the same IG character or create a new one and I wouldnt have questions about it because it opens up another kind of RP. I wouldnt have payed attention to the different steam names because we change ours alot. In-game we used my Mitsubishi Lancer X because it had permanent mods applied to it by a staff member, so I wouldnt have noticed that. 

Why do you think Madness stopped using double accounts? If you look at all his accounts used he could easily create a new one. I asked him to stop and he did.

If Madness got banned while you and he were playing, and you continued to play, I don't think you'd not see the reason for him being banned and the for how long.

If you and he go on the server again, even though you've seen him get banned permanently before, you would think he wasn't or isn't double accounting?

Finally, in the beginning of the post, you stated that he did this all without your knowledge, yet you are saying that you told him to stop?
Sometimes he got banned for other rule breakages, not always double accounting.
Quote:I dont think I should be held responsible for Madness using alternate accounts without my knowledge when he was at my house.

This statement can be taken multiple ways. You can take it as that I didn't know he was double accounting or that I didn't know he was doing it at my house.

When I ultimately found out Madness was really double accounting, I told him to stop, and he did. 

I never told the staff team of his actions when I found out because on another community, they banned me for the same thing and told me we had the same ip, which was a provider ip and not a user ip. Enough reasons for me to not contact a staff member.

You also seem to have thorougly read everything I've said but forget to answer my question, I'll repost it.
Quote:Also @Nacreas @Enzyme @Bambo , are you claiming I am an alternate account of @Rastafari because everything that has been said so far suggests this.
With the final questions we had answered, and your statements supporting that you weren't indeed double accounting, I've decided to remove the ban.

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience the long investigation might have brought.

One thing I do want to clarify is,

Limelight is a different community than the one that you got banned in, things run differently here and if a staff member was contacted this could have been avoided.

Thank you for your patience.
The waiting wasn't a problem, I understand these cases take a lot of investigation from both sides.

Would like to add again that M4gic W1zardo is not an alternate account of Madness, as proven here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-10767.html
Approved.