Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lower ranks can handcuff higher rank units
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Server [US/EU]:Main
Map:V4B1
Description:Swat units can handcuff Swat sergeant (Unknown for police side I try and find out)
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]:In game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Happened today [21/04/17
Additional Information:
Images/Screenshots:
Thank you for your bug-report, Gamerpro2266!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I don't think that's a bug. If handcuffing became allowed to allow corruption related arrests of government officials there can be situations where pres/vice orders the sergeant to be arrested and the people who have to carry it out are regular officers.
Yes but if you have a swat unit messing around and handcuffs you what you meant to do beucase I also take it he can arrest you as well so..

I am going to try on police tomorrow
It's no bug for me... Who should arrest corrupt Sergeants then?
Also you can still demote him if is just messing around.
Police Officers can handcuff Police Seargent.
Why shouldnt a normal unit be able to cuff his/her supervisor? If he is corrupt there is a reason. Otherwise nobody would be able to cuff the president because he his "higher".
A police officer is a police officers once you take away the rank. That means that a Sgt. gets the same treatment a regular officer would get if he abused his powers.

Also, the situation of handcuffing your supervisor for no reason a dicking around goes both ways.

This isn't a bug.
Not a bug, it's a feature!

Moved.