Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unwarn Request - [L²:RP] Insert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Insert

Warning ID: 2706

Issued by: [L²] Overlewd

Reason: "Do not attempt to impersonate staff even for a small joke"

Why should it be removed?: It is not in violation of the Rules or Terms of Service. People have done worse impersonations and not "ended up in trouble" (For example the [L³] tags that are being used on the server by some individuals.)

I simply posted a message in the OOC, nothing else.

Evidence: None, unfortunately.
v4b1 [14:25:18] (ADMIN) (STEAM_0:0:99509955) said: // [L²:RP] Insert brought [L²:RP] [C3] 26
v4b1 [14:27:09] (ADMIN) (STEAM_0:0:99509955) said: // [L²] Brynn froze [L²:RP] [F.I] Wesley
v4b1 [14:27:28] (ADMIN) (STEAM_0:0:99509955) said: // [L²] Brynn unfroze [L²:RP] [F.I] Wesley
v4b1 [14:27:31] (ADMIN) (STEAM_0:0:99509955) said: // [L²] Brynn unfroze [L²:RP] [F.I] Wesley

This is certainly worse than someone putting L3 tags in their name and not doing anything with those tags to try to pretend to be staff. The 1st line in particular is you making yourself out to be a member of staff.

And I realized it was fairly minor and for a joke which is why it ended with a warning.
Seeing the way you put it, I can understand myself being warned. Sorry for bothering you.
Denied. Warning will remain as issued.

Thank you for your understanding.