Limelight Forums

Full Version: Suzanne - FailRP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Susanne
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83187774
Server: Game server
Time: (In UTC+0) ~1:20 AMĀ 

Summary: Me and Rhys made a traffic stop on her for cuting through a stop sign then proceeding to run. While I was rp'ing writing the citation, she changed her job to Mechanic, and then claimed "NLR....." when she went back to her car.

Not recorded, she chose to mod her car as a mechanic as well in order to look like a police vehicle. I was already in the process of saving the dashcam to make a PR on her.

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, mywarthog.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-Involved-

As I was helping Enharmonic on the Traffic stop with Susanne after a short pursuit, I was told to keep an eye on "him", but then in the chat, he said "I need to go, jesus needs me" so at that point she changes jobs from Corleone to Mechanic,and that's where she claimed "NLR..." and I claimed FailRP (as to follow), and after he/she customized her car to look like a cop car, she says "il go cop^^" and "selfmaded copcar" and that's where I told her to Stop changing jobs to avoid RP as she has done this a lot of times, she didn't show any sign to care, and then, he/she tries to "flee" so In my response, I shoot her car (at the tires (to be more specific)) with my shotgun and without realizing, the damage kills Susanne and in OOC she says in all caps: "YOU CAN'T SHOOT PURSUIT FIRST, IDIOT"

I have a current log of the messages in console: https://imgur.com/a/9Mt0T
I've had issues with her in the past as well that I just never really cared to report. I think she decided to switch because I told Rhys that I was intending on a $1000 RD fine instead of arresting for evading/evasion (via microphone).
-Maybe involved?- I recall seeing Susanne driving around, with the mechanic job, but using the job "Detective from New York" in a police-imitation Dodge Monaco.
Approved.

A 1 day suspension will be issued for changing job to avoid RP situation.