Limelight Forums

Full Version: Benny Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting on behalf of Benny0421 due to forum issues.

Your Name: Benny0421

Ban ID: 5299

Banned by: [L²:M] Toxic

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: FearRP, attempting to drive away under 4x gunpoint and being ordered out of his vehicle

Why should you be unbanned?: I drived in to the Corleone Estate than one of the Corleones has paste a Highwall around of the estate and than 4 Corleones are rushed to me and my friend with MG-Weapons and Shotguns and puted the Gunpoints on me and my friend. Than i asked the Corleone Members to letting me out out of hear estate, please. And than they has saying "GET OUT OF THE CAR" and i typed on the wrong button and i drived with much speed backward. A admin has see me an Freezed my car in the air. I tried to explain him i prest the wrong button and i drive around. But he mean i break RP Rules by 4 Guys puting the gun on me. I dont tried to come out of the situation by driving away. I know the Rules and i like to play on this Server! (I have 88 Hours)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Overlewd.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You seemed to type on the wrong button for a considerable amount of time, going from the entrance to the estate to the intersection within the estate. It wasn't rolling either, it was acceleration all the way back until I picked your car up. They had the time to make an @ call about FearRP and for me to come over and you still weren't obeying their commands, which lead me to believe that you were refusing to abide by the rules and your resulting suspension.
Unless there's anything else to add I will be concluding this.
I wasn't contacted about a response and neither did anyone else in these 5 days so I guess there isn't anything else.
Denied due to lack of response