Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR, $umm and Jordan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b]$umm and Jordan

[b]SteamID: [/b]STEAM_0:0:99534359 and STEAM_0:1:89234464

[b]Server: [/b]v4b1

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0)9:00 - 9:30

[b]Summary:[/b] FailRP, they were stopping police officers and doing alcohol test. Also they were aiming at me
with shotgun for no any freaking reason. At the end police sgt demoted me for not cooperativing. The whole
situation was nonsense, so i went back to patrol.

[b]Evidence:[/b]
Thank you for your player-report, MacGyver.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Ok heres my response i flicked on my lights and called in a traffic stop as a joke but then my sergeant tells me to actually pull him over and he was gona assist
(Apr 18, 2017, 11:27 AM)Inbex Wrote: [ -> ]Ok heres my response i flicked on my lights and called in a traffic stop as a joke but then my sergeant tells me to actually pull him over and he was gona assist

And? You got no proofs of that. All is seen on the video.
Show us the rest of the vidio then
(Apr 18, 2017, 11:33 AM)Inbex Wrote: [ -> ]Show us the rest of the vidio then
Admin will look into this. It's clear you broke the FailRP. Telling "Your not a cop" "Get out of the vehicle" "your drunk" etc. Also pointing gun on me without any reason. First of all i wasn't threat in anyway, so the gunpoiting was definetly FailRP. Also the Police sgt laying on ground and gigling, and demoting me on sight without any warning. FailRP at is best. You both also have +200 hours. You both should know the rules very well. BUT You saw there is no admin online so you could do as you wan't, without knowing you were filmed. Thanks for the Fraps for being on.
In the cideo it shows them doing some out of the ordinary actions, but nothing worth a punishment. He also gave a valid reason for your demotion as you did fail to comply by just running during a chat with your superior.
(Apr 18, 2017, 06:18 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]In the cideo it shows them doing some out of the ordinary actions, but nothing worth a punishment. He also gave a valid reason for your demotion as you did fail to comply by just running during a chat with your superior.
Some sort of? Pointing shotgun on me, that doesn't happen IRL.
(Apr 18, 2017, 07:13 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 18, 2017, 06:18 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]In the cideo it shows them doing some out of the ordinary actions, but nothing worth a punishment. He also gave a valid reason for your demotion as you did fail to comply by just running during a chat with your superior.
Some sort of? Pointing shotgun on me, that doesn't happen IRL.

Officers point weapons at each other as the officer may be a threat to others (Officers aren't above the law). This seems like he puled it up at you due to you being uncooperative and he was going to extreme lengths to have you cooperate. It's a little over the top, but it's nothing we can punish him for. Unless you have evidence of them doing this more frequently or to more extreme levels, this will be denied.
I would also think this is more and ig case not a ooc case you should have contacted my supervisor that was with me and since he was on it too you should have contacted the pres if there was one cant remember
Denied

Closing Notes: This is an IC matter, and requires to be dealt with there.