Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | Zerobob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Zerobob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51360211

Server: [EU] LimeLight [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi-Serious Roleplay]

Time: 10:09PM UTC+0

Summary:
Accused party (Zerobob) was detained and was just about to be charged with failure to comply, obstruction of traffic (by use of a vehicle) and failure to identify. He then asked "are you going to arrest me?" or something alike over VoIP, when I responded with "yes".

During that, I tried to speak to him and tell him the reason of his arrest. However, he decides to disconnect to avoid arrest. Note that his friend (Gamers Heaven) acknowledged this and told me he wanted to start disconnecting as well and asked me if I could speed up the arrest.

Gamers Heaven did not disconnect to avoid arrest though, as he was later released, so the only accused party in this incident and thus Player Report is Zerobob.

I therefore state the following rules as broken by the accused party:
-  Rule 1.3 - Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation:
Accused party willingly and knowingly (especially with that amount of hours) disconnected to avoid his arrest, and thus roleplay situation, being continued.

Zerobob has had a ban for disconnecting to avoid an arrest (paired with FearRP) before.

Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/88tjm
Thank you for your player-report, Wesley Lawrence.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved.