Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Cooli

Ban ID: 4875

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Lods

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: [b]PRA (14311) - FearRP | Was on last chance[/b]

Why should you be unbanned?: You said in your closing statement that fearrp exists to avoid needless shootouts like that situation. However they tried to first execute me with a knife, which they missed so then I ran away as it was clear it the guns were not there to hold me down and 'control' me but to kill me. Thats when I started running. This footage however magicly dissapeared in the initial PR. 

I also didnt take 'a risk' as you said in your closing statement. I believe that when someone tries to kill you and fails you can run, especially with a high chance to survive like in this situation. I more or less see it as a unwritten rule. I listened as long as there was no to attempt to kill me.

Evidence: Initial PR.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Upon rewatching the PR, it appears you were shouting before you were attacked and still at gunpoint. Care to explain that?
(Apr 19, 2017, 06:01 PM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]Upon rewatching the PR, it appears you were shouting before you were attacked and still at gunpoint. Care to explain that?
A part of the video was not uploaded/edited out. They restrained me and tried to stab me in the back of the head but missed. Then I starting shouting at my guards outside and started running to try to survive as their intent was clear.
Ok, rather than reiterate everything I think it's easier just to take an excerpt from discussion.

(Apr 20, 2017, 01:28 AM)--- Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, I do believe Cooli has a valid point.  You can see in the corner bloodstains which indicated that somebody recently got hurt.  At this point FearRP is off.

Based off of this, I'd be willing to give him one last last chance.  But if so much as sneezes on a prop that kills somebody... game over.

With that in mind, I suggest you take heed of these words very carefully, but for now this unban request is approved.

If you are ever caught breaking a rule again, no matter how minor, it's back to a permanent suspension again for you.