Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBL | Nudelsalat im Panzer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
Unblacklist Request -  
Blacklisted by  

Your Name: [L²:RP] Nudelsalat im Panzer

Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²]  

Blacklist ID: 71199

Server: EU v4b1 - Main roleplay server

Why should you be unblacklisted?: First of all. I was never contacted in any way after accidently shooting the corleone on the wall. I just saw a small window "Diesel reported you" in the top right corner. I wasn't even able to answer on that. There was no other notification. Would be good (as it normally always happen) if the person which a administrator/moderater wants to blacklist can actually speak to the adm/mod first to explain his view of the situation.

My last ban (march 2016) and my last blacklist (august 2015) are very old. Since my ban on march 2016 I changed and never had any problems because of any rule-breakage. On my last ban I had like 120 hours on the server. Now I have over 900 hours. Why the hell should a player like me, which got enough experience on the server, execute or shot an injured person as a governmental official? I play as an officer or SWAT unit very very often and I never did something like that or rdm'd a person as one.

To the situation: One of the corleone members got shot into the head after I told to do so. The corleones had a "hostage" and speaking with the corleones about the hostage failed pretty well can confirm that. So I gave the order to shot the corleone member which was already aiming at us all the time with a SCAR-20. Directly behind the corleone member which was injured laying on the wallwas a shooting position were two corleone members took cover before (one of them was a fake cop). They were shooting from there but as the person got sniped down they took cover behind it. As I didnt know if there were still behind it I sprayed a magazine trough the cover. Whilst shooting on the cover I accidently killed the person which was injured on the wall (Evidence pictures). There were only some parts of the injured body which I was able to see. It was night too. After that I moved along and told via the police radio to slowly move in. In this time I saw the small window in the top right of my corner "Diesel reported you!". As said above I wasnt able to answer at all. I never got contacted by an admin. As the firefight was still going on I resumed moving into the corleone estate area. I breached the entrance and moved in together with other police and SWAT units.  and  can confirm that. They were a part of the SWAT. After 2 or 3 minutes I suddenly got thrown out of the job and saw that I got blacklisted for "killing an injured suspect as a gov.

Evidence: As said, he saw the situation. So there is no evidence needed at all. I cant screenshot trough a firefight  Wink

I just remade the situation on the build server. (Ofc. not the same dupe)

Blue - My position
Red - Position of the injured person
Purple - Position of shooters (after all it was the fake cop but I cant look trough walls)

First one. Situation from above 1
2. Pic Situation from above 2
My view on the wall. On this position I was shooting on the wall. It was night on the server so it was hard to see the injured person at all. I wasnt even seeing him complettely as said above.

Best regards,

As Iam not perfect in english at all I would like to excuse any grammar mistakes ect.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Nudelsalat im Panzer.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
----INVOLVED----

I can confirm the situation as Nudel described it. The corleone member got shot accidently.
It was pretty hard to see the injured person on the wall at all. Nudelsalat just tried to shot the corleones behind the cover as we didnt know if they still camping there.
I think it's unfair that he just got the blacklist , it can easily happen that you kill someone who is on the ground when there are more people on one point.

Best regards

Slowkiller965
Involved; I was one of the SWAT members under Nudel's leadership as Sergeant.

The description of the situation is true. I was given the call to snipe the person in question (who I believe was Diesel based on reports), and they were injured. A lot of people were crowding that wall and jiggle-peeking, so Nudel seemed to have spammed the chokepoint. I couldn't even see the injured body from my view at least, so I highly doubt that Nudel was trying to shoot the injured player on purpose.

On a slight tangent here, but I don't believe it is right that he was blacklisted immediately like that as well. All of this could easily have been avoided if there was clear communication, which did not seem to be the case. I think the communication needs to be reviewed and improved to give the benefit of the doubt to the reported player by consulting them first as opposed to making negative assumptions towards the actions of a reported player.
(Apr 18, 2017, 05:02 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

Please do not bump a courthouse thread.  Temar was already notified in the first post.
So... is this gonna take as long as the UBL from ? His UBL is from the 22.01.17.
I honestly don't want to wait 3 months Smile
I no longer have any sort of recording so review and show so ill give you the benefit of the doubt and remove the blacklist
but there was only the fake cop and injured person on wall who you killed so ofc it does look bad
approved