Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: //Sawed_Off Littlebutz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]//Sawed_Off Littlebutz[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126120506[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Server: [/b][/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Time: [/b]Videos are recorded at around 15 ‎April ‎2017, ‏‎03:57:05 PM[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Summary: [/b]NLR.  any myself were doing aggroRP. We were watching a lot of actrivity going on at Grassy field.Littlebuz was there laying on the ground as it appeared he prop killed himself and we decided to go and mug the man assisting in Littlebutzs' health. There was nobody around other than us three, and we made it quick. We shot off in my Ferrari. [/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Later on I see Littlebuz walking back from his spawn location, and I make a plan to "give him a ride" to later mug him. At first he completely avoids the vehicle as he saw the occupents mug near his death location. I give up on that attempt and message Constrictor, letting him know we need another plan as he is suspected to be breaking NLR. [/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]We decide to wait at the end of Hospital Tunnel. Here we have a small dark patch behind the rocks where we can mug him. He sees us waiting and calls the police. We evade and hide at Hospital tunnel, to later which two cops come out of nowhere and kill us. [/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Evidence:[/b][/font]
A lot of evidence lies within checking logs for him calling the police, etc. However, what I have on record shows heavy suspicion of NLR. 

I shall provide video outlining the suspicious activity that leads us to this conclusion shown in t his video. Sadly I didn't record me mugging the man aiding him. 

Thank you for your player-report, Coupcake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Obviously, I was involved.

I can confirm that this happened. However, I would also like to add that when Sawed saw me walk past the tunnel, I didn't have any visible weapons that he could see, as the only gun I had out was a magnum (which was not even pointing out) and coup was hidden behind the tunnel so nobody could have seen him.

EDIT: I sound like a retard in the video Sad
Denied.

Evidence does not show any rule violations by the accused player. Also, you are using clearly OOC information to try lure him into your car to mug him ("Need a lift, didn't you die?" "I heard you got shot." - All information that you cannot possibly use because that character is dead and has no relation to this new character) is basically metagaming as you are using OOC information to your benefit in-character, which is what you are reporting HIM for.