Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bans remove - cochise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cochise.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Your Name: OBAMATOOKMYCHIP - Cochise

Ban ID:  4870 - 4871

Banned by: [L²] obay

Server: Mian

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP - - Disconnecting to avoid RP (Multiple Offenses) (Extended due to current ban)

Why should you be unbanned?: I got the ban for being arrested by some guy called big smoke and it was at outer club and after i was arrested i was in jail so since i was in jail thats when i left the game to do some other stuff off my PC and then i come back a couple hours later and i am banned so i look why i am banned and i was banned for the reason stated above one was for d/c to avoid RP which i dont how i did because i was in jail and thats when i left the game. For the other ban "multiple offfences i dont even have a clue what they was for so yeh....
Good evening, cochise

It appear that your ban was registered twice, however your ban was valid as from what I witnessed in-game.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your character is out of any interactions with players and switch to the AFK job If you plan on leaving your computer for a longer period of time. This will avoid this mistake from happening again.

The duplicate ban will be removed from your history, however the primary ban will remain.

Thank you for your time.