Limelight Forums

Full Version: d0odle - Permaban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] d0odle

Ban ID: 5269

Banned by: [L²] Sirwulf

Server: Main

Ban Reason: Using third party software to cut wood.

Why should you be unbanned?: First off, I would like to say I am not requesting to be unbanned. I do realise that I have broken the rules, however I do not see the reason for a permanent ban. I am writing this request today to appeal my permanent ban, in exchange for a timed ban. I am happy to admit that I was in the wrong by using an autoclicker to chop wood, and I know that it was an extremely stupid thing to do, however I thoroughly enjoy playing on LimeLight, and I like the community that surrounds the server.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, d0odle.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Thank you for your request. It is being looked into. Please hold on during this time and I'll get back with as soon as I can.
(Apr 14, 2017, 05:14 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your request.  It is being looked into. Please hold on during this time and I'll get back with as soon as I can.

Thank you!
~~ Involved with PR ~~

On his behalf, I will say that while me and Dan were watching him, it both looked and sounded (only swing sounds, no hit/contact sounds) like he was standing away from the tree. I don't think he actually wound up collecting any wood from the auto-clicking.
Alright , I have a proposal for you.

As you have no prior bans, and your last blacklist was back in 2015, you have been doing very well in the community.  Therefore, I am willing to reduce the ban to 1 month.

In addition however, as the offense involved artificially inflating your funds, we will be wiping your wallet in addition to the loss of your vehicles.

Plus, if you are to be caught doing this again, the permaban will resume with no further chance for appealing it.

Does this sound like a fair trade-off to you?
This sounds very fair to me! Thank you very much for giving me this offer!
Approved.

Players ban will be deduced to one month. In addition, the player's funds will be removed from his person.