Limelight Forums

Full Version: [CLOSED] Disastrous; Dupe Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please remove this thread, I've made a new one as this one was based out of Evo City.
I will buy the Usable Car Lift
Sounds great! Send me a Friend Request on Steam and we'll meet up ASAP! [L²:RP] Disastrous
This looks fantastic! I will buy stuff later.
Hey, thank you! There currently isn't many dupes on it yet, I still need to go and take more screenshots of other Dupes I have.

I'm making the decals for the store at the moment so it's more pleasant looking, hope you guys like it. Smile

Make sure to check back from time to time, as I will be updating this frequently!
(Apr 13, 2017, 06:25 AM)Disastrous Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, thank you! There currently isn't many dupes on it yet, I still need to go and take more screenshots of other Dupes I have.

I'm making the decals for the store at the moment so it's more pleasant looking, hope you guys like it. Smile

Make sure to check back from time to time, as I will be updating this frequently!

I will buy "buildings"
Buildings will be coming soon, plenty of dupes are to come in the future, don't worry!
I'm also working on a different project, a free Signature/Avatar shop should be coming within the next couple days. Smile
Hey there, I would like to add one of my dupes for your Dupe shop, contact me in-game or add me on steam (here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy/ )
could I buy the

Lake Rock Base and the usable car lift please