Limelight Forums

Full Version: InfinityJelly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] InfinityJelle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98094283

Server: CityRP Evocity V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) 6:00PM

Summary: Basically i was driving through the cut next to the Nexus building and this player (Job was Police Sargent) appeared with a gun in his hand but was not pointed at me. He did not ask me to stop at any point and randomly shot and killed me whilst i was driving in my car. A witness which i will state below also saw this and i dont see the reason as to why. If he intended to stop me he made no attempt of asking me either Verbally or via Chat but instead pulled the weapon to shoot me when there was no need. I wasn't endangering him or anyone so there was no reason for the lethal force applied to the situation.

Evidence: Unfortunately Raptr wasn't recording at this time which is a shame however i do have an eye witness to the entire scene. Witness : [L²:RP] Gamerpro2266 STEAM_0:0:95611411

Thanks,
Vadar

Thank you for your player-report, Vadar.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 
Witnesses are not accepted as reliable evidence. Are you able to provide any evidence besides a witness statement?
(Apr 11, 2017, 08:38 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 
Witnesses are not accepted as reliable evidence. Are you able to provide any evidence besides a witness statement?

No i dont have any unfortunatly.
Denied.

No evidence provided.