Limelight Forums

Full Version: Why some of the vehicles doesn't have their own sound?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Helllooooooo,

Why some of the vehicles doesn't have their own sound? There is few vehicles which has the same sound, not their original sound:
-Range Rover 2012
-Ferrari 458 Spyder
-Ford Focus
-Hummer H2
(There can be more)

Waiting answer,
I am getting the same issues. The way you fix them is to find the add on for the vehicle on the workshop and download it directly.
(Apr 11, 2017, 11:26 AM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting the same issues. The way you fix them is to find the add on for the vehicle on the workshop and download it directly.

I have Range Rover addon but it haven't been fixed
Vehicles have their own vehicle script when added to the server. Meaning sounds, animations etc can change.

All the old vehicles (ones you have listed so far) have the jeep engine sound. Meaning around 50% of the vehicles are still using jeep sounds where as the newer vehicles added have kept the original sound from their game.

Has nothing to do with client side. It is all server side.
Paging:
(Apr 11, 2017, 12:16 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 11, 2017, 11:26 AM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]I am getting the same issues. The way you fix them is to find the add on for the vehicle on the workshop and download it directly.

I have Range Rover addon but it haven't been fixed
You might not have the right one, as there are many different addons. Next time you have the issue, press your console button and copy the sound error into here and I'll be able to help you.
They dont have their sound because they never uploaded their original sound , ill upload all sounds of the missing vehicles.
(Apr 11, 2017, 03:09 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]They dont have their sound because they never uploaded their original sound , ill upload all sounds of the missing vehicles.

Love you
Dont forget the Raptor pls <3

I think this should be moved to "Approved Suggestions"
Not a suggestion tho Wink
(Apr 11, 2017, 08:28 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]Not a suggestion tho ;)

But it's kinda a suggestion because if Rock will add the new sounds :D
Closed and Archived
This thread is closed as it is resolved.

Notes
Rock has stated at the new sounds will eventually be uploaded. Until then, you are able to download the vehicle files such as the TDM Lamborghini for sounds if you are missing them. I may place up a thread upon this topic for all missing sound vehicles as a temporary solution until sounds are added. (When I get home).

Sours
LimeLight Assistant