Limelight Forums

Full Version: pr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²][F.I] The Rock

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43493617

Server: rp, however he used discord

Time: now

Summary: Rule 1.4

Evidence:
[Image: 4ZAPC0bl.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Dan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Have nothing to say but just this , person who have no respect for others cant earn or receive respect from others aswell , you are constatly being rude to others and sometimes for me , i try to ignore but i cant anymore , you need to grow up little.

Btw calling you arrogant isnt a insult , if you want respect them respect others too.
(Apr 8, 2017, 09:35 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Have nothing to say but just this , person who have no respect for others cant earn or receive respect from others aswell , you are constatly being rude to others and sometimes for me , i try to ignore but i cant anymore , you need to grow up little.

Btw calling you arrogant isnt a insult , if you want respect them respect others too.

I was insulted
This will be moved to staff reports because Rock is a staff member, then HR will deal with your report.
-Involved-

Can just repeat what Rock said. Dan was not respectful against anyone in the OOC chat before. All the time Rock or even me wrote something in OOC Dan always replied with some bullshit.
Concluded.

The Rock has been spoke to regarding his comments towards you, if you feel offended please accept my apology. However, Dan please do not provoke people into creating situations like these.