Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Catcoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] Estel Catcoon

[b]SteamID: [/b]STEAM_0:1:159883158

[b]Server: [/b] v4b1

[b]Time: [/b] (In UTC+0) 11:00

[b]Summary:[/b] Powergaming, he demoted me for reason "Not showing up" He just made a reason to get his friend to
vice president as you can see in the screenshots. I wasn't even told in /radio that i should be somewhere. So
it's very clear he just wanted make place for his friend.

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://imgur.com/a/N9ekO
Thank you for your player-report, MacGyver.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Hello there
first of all i didnt want to demote you but you made me to u wasnt doing your job and u was not listening to me and i didnt demote you for my friend becuase that will be Fail RP and i dont do that im trying to roleplay better and not to roleplay as minge and i dont care if my friend was with me or not so please dont make random pr on me and thanks

Estel
and how did u know that Arianator is my friend thats the most important thing and if u listened to me i wouldnt demote you thats all and thanks alot
what was he not listening to? Did you try to contact him via Voice Chat at some point? Because I don't see anything written by you in the government radio chat that relates to the vice between the time of you becoming president and the time of his demotion.
(Apr 10, 2017, 01:02 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ] what was he not listening to? Did you try to contact him via Voice Chat at some point? Because I don't see anything written by you in the government radio chat that relates to the vice between the time of you becoming president and the time of his demotion.
 If he did it by voice chat, im pretty sure i didn't hear it. If you just texted it out i would answer it. So if i was president, and i used voice chat to contact someone and he obviously doesn't reply, i would use common sense to say the same thing in text chat. Not straight away to demote.
(Apr 10, 2017, 02:18 PM)MacGyver Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 10, 2017, 01:02 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ] what was he not listening to? Did you try to contact him via Voice Chat at some point? Because I don't see anything written by you in the government radio chat that relates to the vice between the time of you becoming president and the time of his demotion.
 If he did it by voice chat, im pretty sure i didn't hear it. If you just texted it out i would answer it. So if i was president, and i used voice chat to contact someone and he obviously doesn't reply, i would use common sense to say the same thing in text chat. Not straight away to demote.
I mean, did YOU contact him via voice chat or via text before demoting him? Because I didn't see you contact him via text.
yes i contacted him via voice chat and i did it alot of times he was not listening to me while im telling him to come because we have a meeting and i contacted him several times

Estel
and also he was not listening to the officers while they contacted him via voice chat
and you didnt even type anything in the radio and thats was another reason that made me think that ur not responding to anything and i did see u so u was not hostaged
(Apr 10, 2017, 03:46 PM)Estel Catccoon Wrote: [ -> ]and you didnt even type anything in the radio and thats  was another reason that made me think that ur not responding to anything and i did see u so u was not hostaged
And you didn't think i might have mute on my computer? If i was you, i would ask also in text chat.
Denied.

However, please make sure you try use the text radio chat to contact someone before you demote them, not just voice, to avoid issues like this.